Gary O'conner

JimmyCR1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it he's a good striker, I'd take him.

And for all these junkie comments, so what he has had a few lines of charlie? There's plenty other payers that do it but just don't get caught, he's not a junkie.

Oh also he's better than Boyd (tu)

He may have a better work ethic that Boyd (wouldn't be hard)

But couldn't lace Boyds boots in the finishing department imo (tu)

i wouldnt mind him coming if he would realy improve the team but any time i have watched him he looks sluggish,and added to that is the elephant in the room....HE A IS FOLLOWER OF the dhark side of society in every way..would our founding fathers have signed such a person :sherlock:

a hate the cunt, but that aside theres no doubt he would improve our team atm.

people keep saying there is better options out there, but we dont know what ally has to spend?

if we paid around 500k for him i think it would turn out to be a good piece of business.

aslong as he is not jelavics replacement.

i would prefer the young guy fae mwell(fuckin names on the end of my tongue) that most on here seem to unrate.

id also go for mckay-stevens of dun utd and stick a 750k bid in for templeton of hearts if we have funds available.

oh my god this story turned up again.this is the player who couldnt hack it at barnsley,was paid off and told to sod off.fans didnt know whether to laugh or cry when watching him.if rangers sign this gonk then it will confirm everything ive thought about mccoist.

Heard a few rumours, what would we make of him coming in January? Would he be a good addition, personally I dont think it would be a terrible decision although im sure we could do better. Would rather see Boyd back before we went out and got him. Thoughts?

Please see the 1 million other threads on this piece of shite.