Arbroath Fans

kplfishtank

at the game i heard the home crowd , almost all of them, sing "Go home ya H**s" and then refer to calum murray in song as "You`re just a h** with a whistle" , so in our new wee world of everyone being a billy or a dan, are these guys big bad bigots or just dafties who know no better, and more importantly will FOCUS have footage of them singing.

They sing what they want week in week out mate, just because Rangers came to town it won't make a difference sadly.

They hate us and they hate Celtic, they will sing the worst of the worst as they do often and no one will bother... trust me

I had a camera in my direction for almost the complete match, and while some idiots let us down, it was severly disappointing, almost felt under pressure to support my team.

Its written in law that its sectarian so any inaction on behalf of plod just reinforces the presumption that this legislation is aimed at us.

Maybe the next time the RSA and their pals have a cup of tea with plod they could raise this and the bheasts songs at the last game we played them.

at the game i heard the home crowd , almost all of them, sing "Go home ya H**s" and then refer to calum murray in song as "You`re just a h** with a whistle" , so in our new wee world of everyone being a billy or a dan, are these guys big bad bigots or just dafties who know no better, and more importantly will FOCUS have footage of them singing.

You big city slickers shouldn't talk down to yokels.

I'm sure the relevant authorities have been tipped off and a report was logged at Arbroath police ration before the game hd finished.

We have peope that do at for us you know so no need for anyone else to pretend they are offended

I despise shitey, wee clubs.

They have an inferiority complex that forces them to go "WHEEEY" after every piece of our play that doesn't result in a goal.

Let them calls us H***. They do the talking, we'll do the winning.

like aberdeen

They sang what they wanted and nothing will get done about it.

What they do need to bear in mind is our attendance and Sky broadcasting the game should have created enough revenue to pay the bills for their wee club for the next 2 years. Think about that before telling us to "go home" ya eejits.

Honestly - who actually cares ? A wee teams fans having a laugh on a big day for them - grow a pair ffs

And thats exactly what the problem is in our country!

Dae ye genuinely believe its ok tae commit sectarian offences cos ye come fae, or support Arbroath?

so the size of a team determines if a songs sectarian????

i care because i see our fans victimised by police and PF for singing songs similar to this.

If you actually did care you would have tappedthe shoulder of the nearest constable.

The only thing worse than people being offended by this stuff is pretending to be...