Whyte on the way out?

MisterC

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if Villa beat Rapid Vienna :sherlock:

Right I need this explained, i'm well aware of how Aston Villa needed to beat Rapid in the Europa League last season for Jelavic to play in the CL for us, but I keep seeing it get used in a piss-taking context in unrelated shite.

Somebody said something I guess, so what was it? :sherlock:

Heard a rumour today from someone assuring me it was a reliable source that Whyte is leaving us and is going to sell to Jim McColl who is going to settle the tax case. Why didnt McColl buy from Murray? Well the story is that Murray refused to sell as he does not like McColl, as McColl would go elsewhere for steel for his business than buy steel from Murray and this did not go down with Murray. Basically Whyte has been holding the fort in the interim until McColl comes riding to the rescue and it could be as early as the end of this month. How much truth (if any) there is to this I do not know and I am in my default position of believing nothing til we have something concrete. Thought would share this anyway, make of it what you will.....

ill file this under the a bit to good to be true bracket.

That rumour was false! And was this not in the Bellrock where I was subject to amorous advances from a mature lady? :lol: I was too fucked to remember anything later in the evening! :pipe:

Naw ya plonker....This was in the Red Lion when you were trying to chew her minge under the table ( I've got exclusive :pics: )

The mature lady in the Bellrock was the one you told her you had a yacht moored at the marina in the Bahamas and a mansion on Pitcairn Island. :lol:

And BTW! What have you done with Duke Street Soup???? I haven't seen hide nor hair of him since that night :beer1:

Naw ya plonker....This was in the Red Lion when you were trying to chew her minge under the table ( I've got exclusive :pics: )

The mature lady in the Bellrock was the one you told her you had a yacht moored at the marina in the Bahamas and a mansion on Pitcairn Island. :lol:

And BTW! What have you done with Duke Street Soup???? I haven't seen hide nor hair of him since that night :beer1:

He has vanished off the face of the earth, not seen or heard from him in weeks :( I was on my best behaviour in the Lion that night as well! :lol:

He has vanished off the face of the earth, not seen or heard from him in weeks :( I was on my best behaviour in the Lion that night as well! :lol:

He probably had too much Duke Street soup :beer1:...Yea! You were on your best behaviour, mate! It wasn't your fault that your mouth kept bashing into her left tit :D

PS. I've got a good pic of you and DSS and a few others from that night...If I ever find out how to upload them to here, i'll post them :pipe:

Right I need this explained, i'm well aware of how Aston Villa needed to beat Rapid in the Europa League last season for Jelavic to play in the CL for us, but I keep seeing it get used in a piss-taking context in unrelated shite.

Somebody said something I guess, so what was it? :sherlock:

Stop plane around you know where it started :sherlock:

It's a definite goer by the looks of things a no-goer. <cr>

Mar 30 2010

BUSINESSMAN Jim McColl has revealed he has no intention of underwriting a fans' takeover bid for Rangers.

Reports at the weekend claimed the Rangers Supporters Trust had held talks with the entrepreneur, who - with an estimated fortune of £800million - is said to be Scotland's richest man.

Ibrox boss Walter Smith yesterday admitted Rangers should not rule out the possibility of fan ownership.

Such a deal would require underwriting by a wealthy backer.

But any involvement from McColl - chairman and chief executive of Clyde Blowers - in a takeover bid now appears unlikely.

He said: "I gave them advice and input because we [at Clyde Blowers] are pretty good at doing deals.

"We do a lot of deals and structure a lot of deals.

"I have no interest in buying Rangers or having a financial involvement in Rangers." :dry:doh

It's a definite goer by the looks of things a no-goer. <cr>

Mar 30 2010

BUSINESSMAN Jim McColl has revealed he has no intention of underwriting a fans' takeover bid for Rangers.

Reports at the weekend claimed the Rangers Supporters Trust had held talks with the entrepreneur, who - with an estimated fortune of £800million - is said to be Scotland's richest man.

Ibrox boss Walter Smith yesterday admitted Rangers should not rule out the possibility of fan ownership.

Such a deal would require underwriting by a wealthy backer.

But any involvement from McColl - chairman and chief executive of Clyde Blowers - in a takeover bid now appears unlikely.

He said: "I gave them advice and input because we [at Clyde Blowers] are pretty good at doing deals.

"We do a lot of deals and structure a lot of deals.

"I have no interest in buying Rangers or having a financial involvement in Rangers." :dry:doh

That was 2 years ago!

That was 2 years ago!

Does that make a difference, he is after all a well known Harry Wraggs fan despite what some would have us believe, if he wouldn't buy fertilizer for Firhill there aint much chance of him fertilizing our shit. :beer1: