Whyte on the way out?

MisterC

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why leave after all the work to get us? surely a consortium with mcoll and other rangers minded money men should be the way forward :happy::rolleyes: or is that just pie in the sky.

This is what Whyte does, takes over 'struggling companies' and then sells it on at the opportune moment when conditions are right. I agree a consortium of rich rangers fans is the way ahead but for me there has to be some sort of fan ownership as well. I would be wary with some of the ones mooted as being part of consortia in the past some of whom are in it for themselves rather than Rangers. I can think of one who fits that bill who one well known car dealer refers to as 'The bus driver'....

Heard a rumour today from someone assuring me it was a reliable source that Whyte is leaving us and is going to sell to Jim McColl who is going to settle the tax case. Why didnt McColl buy from Murray? Well the story is that Murray refused to sell as he does not like McColl, as McColl would go elsewhere for steel for his business than buy steel from Murray and this did not go down with Murray. Basically Whyte has been holding the fort in the interim until McColl comes riding to the rescue and it could be as early as the end of this month. How much truth (if any) there is to this I do not know and I am in my default position of believing nothing til we have something concrete. Thought would share this anyway, make of it what you will.....

I heard a rumour you got your hole from that old boiler that was in the Red Lion when you were pished...isTHAT true, Colin??? :D

This is what Whyte does, takes over 'struggling companies' and then sells it on at the opportune moment when conditions are right. I agree a consortium of rich rangers fans is the way ahead but for me there has to be some sort of fan ownership as well. I would be wary with some of the ones mooted as being part of consortia in the past some of whom are in it for themselves rather than Rangers. I can think of one who fits that bill who one well known car dealer refers to as 'The bus driver'....

This is the only thing that would make me consider Jim McColl being in on this rumour.

I heard a rumour you got your hole from that old boiler that was in the Red Lion when you were pished...isTHAT true, Colin??? :D

That rumour was false! And was this not in the Bellrock where I was subject to amorous advances from a mature lady? :lol: I was too fucked to remember anything later in the evening! :pipe:

What did Arfur say the buzz driver was into driving washing machines ?

All kidding aside, we know there are wealthy Rangers men out there, don't people think they would get together and do something, if they knew the worst scenario was really coming home to roost ?

I'd bet many of us low paid fans would give what they could (even if meant leaving themselves short and risking WW III with the wives), so I find it hard to believe the wealthy ones would just go "Well that's The Rangers doon the cludgy, is that no a bastart".

alwayslookingforaponyinthepileofhorseshiteloyal.