Grant Holt

Thommo

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't afford to offer a deal to an Estonian right back so why the fuck do we have a 12 page thread on a guy who is scoring goals in the EPL and is loved by his current club?

Because Ally wants any money he gets from a jelavic sale to go all on Holt thats why. Its not just paper talk now, STV have been more than on the ball since the summer regarding us

We can't afford to offer a deal to an Estonian right back so why the fuck do we have a 12 page thread on a guy who is scoring goals in the EPL and is loved by his current club?

Because we need the money from the Jelavic sale to put into wages for new players

Because Ally wants any money he gets from a jelavic sale to go all on Holt thats why. Its not just paper talk now, STV have been more than on the ball since the summer regarding us

And you think he'd come?

Appenrently he has said he wouldnt be against it. I havent seen it though, maybe someone can put the links up

Now that does shock me. I'm all for it although I just can't see us being able to afford a fee.

Or I just don't see why Norwich would let him go from what I've seen of them they don't have an abundance of strikers.

Im sure I heard that Holt would welcome a move to us.

Cant be arsed digging up the source or that though, u might find it.

It was in the Sun the other day mate. But there were no quotes, it was just the usual "SunSport understands Holt would jump at the chance to join Rangers" or something along those lines. Not saying he wouldn't want to come here, but it was certainly nothing concrete

i know mate feel the exact same cant see this one happening, but jordan rhodes is 1/2 on to join norwich, so maybe something in it ?

Maybe a glimer of a chance but i can't see why he'd want to leave at this stage of the season, they are in a decent position, especially him in particular.