"The Union we will maintain"

There was a banner at the game today and some nazi steward took it away, Why?

When we have certain immigrants in this country displaying anti poppy banners and nothing was done about that. Apart from Ra sellick lying that there trying to do something about it.

http://willievass.ph...0000TS89S8IHpWE

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my personal opinion that it is not just an orchestrated campaign against Rangers FC and all those associated with it, but against our basic human rights, our freedom of speech, our civil liberties, directed against all non rc's, but in particular, protestants.

Rangers FC are just a pawn in a bigger agenda. We are an easy target being a high profile business in the public eye, with 50,000 fans every second week, it is not hard to find someone stepping out of line then sensationailse it to serve the agenda of the real bigots.

The taigs will not be happy until they have a Republic of Scotland with them at the helm. You can see this happening before our very eyes. We are demonised at every opportunity, guilty until proven innocent. No media rushing to our defence, but more often than not, promulgated by them and who also never fail to take the opportunity to promote the taig agenda. Politicians will not OPENLY touch us with a barge pole. These subversives are traitors to the Crown and to the land that feeds and protects them.

We do not wish to be seen as the vicTIMS, but how do we go forward and bring this orchestrated campaign against us to an end and expose the real agenda and those behind it.

I say we start with winning 4 IAR!! So Ally, please, no more close run games against minnows. Bury them all and when we meet the scum, no favourites, no sentiment, no prisoners, just bury the scum twice as fuckin deep.

Apologies for the rant, but it makes my blood boil to see what is being subversively perp'd against us!

It is my personal opinion that it is not just an orchestrated campaign against Rangers FC and all those associated with it, but against our basic human rights, our freedom of speech, our civil liberties, directed against all non rc's, but in particular, protestants.

Rangers FC are just a pawn in a bigger agenda. We are an easy target being a high profile business in the public eye, with 50,000 fans every second week, it is not hard to find someone stepping out of line then sensationailse it to serve the agenda of the real bigots.

The taigs will not be happy until they have a Republic of Scotland with them at the helm. You can see this happening before our very eyes. We are demonised at every opportunity, guilty until proven innocent. No media rushing to our defence, but more often than not, promulgated by them and who also never fail to take the opportunity to promote the taig agenda. Politicians will not OPENLY touch us with a barge pole. These subversives are traitors to the Crown and to the land that feeds and protects them.

We do not wish to be seen as the vicTIMS, but how do we go forward and bring this orchestrated campaign against us to an end and expose the real agenda and those behind it.

I say we start with winning 4 IAR!! So Ally, please, no more close run games against minnows. Bury them all and when we meet the scum, no favourites, no sentiment, no prisoners, just bury the scum twice as fuckin deep.

Apologies for the rant, but it makes my blood boil to see what is being subversively perp'd against us!

Ludicrous paranoid fantasy.

Are you serious?

Surely it can't be deemed as "Political" when all it says is the 'The Union We Will Maintain' ? If they are saying that banner is politically illegal, the surely singing Rule Britannia would also have to be classed as politically illegal :sherlock:

Yeah let's all sit on our hands, say nothing, allow salmond to turn our country into the republic of scotland.

Politics doesn't have a place in football, correct. It has nothing to do with Rangers football club. However it has everything to do with us fans. A football game is a common location for protests such as this whether you like it or not.

Personally, I hate having to watch decent Rangers fans and sometimes friends treated poorly, arrested etc by alex salmond's storm troopers. Things have to change in this country and that starts by saying no to independance.

:uk:

Rule Britannia!

Yeah let's all sit on our hands, say nothing, allow salmond to turn our country into the republic of scotland.

Politics doesn't have a place in football, correct. It has nothing to do with Rangers football club. However it has everything to do with us fans. A football game is a common location for protests such as this whether you like it or not.

Personally, I hate having to watch decent Rangers fans and sometimes friends treated poorly, arrested etc by alex salmond's storm troopers. Things have to change in this country and that starts by saying no to independance.

:uk:

Rule Britannia!

It wouldn't be a republic you idiot.