Davie Weir

kplfishtank

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">Cuellar24 Carlos Cuellar @ @davidgweir my friend has been an honor and a pleasure to have played with u and u have been my best partner8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

davidgweir Davidgweir Overwhelmed by all the messages, It's been a great 5 years, couldn't have written it better. Lived the dream ....... Thanks to everyone.21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:uk:

Davie saying he "lived the dream" would bring a tear to a glass eye.

What a signing David Weir was a for us.He might have played for more clubs than us, and he might have played more games for another club than us, but he will always be remembered as Davie Weir, Rangers captain. He will also be remembered as the only player in Rangers Hall of Fame who was inducted while still playing for the club.

Edit**** If Davie Weir plays at the weekend, the HoF board will have to be re-written because it states on the board above the staircase; 2006 -2011 Davie Weir. :sherlock:

Davie was going to leave on Friday but has been persuaded to come to the game on Saturday to let the fans give him a proper Rangers send off.

Lets make it a send off to remember for everything he has done for both Rangers F C and the fans

This was an official text i got from Jim Hannah asking if we could get this out to all the fans.

Hey mate - do you know Jim Hannah??

If so, can you perhaps ask him why he hasn't responded to my emails?

I have emailed him on several occasions regarding the status of TV coverage in Australia and he has not had the decency of a reply

I am trying to get answers of all of the oz bears on rangersmedia, as well as a number that I have spoken to at various supporters clubs over here

As the fans liason I would have assumed he would be willing to assist or at least acknowledge my email and perhaps point me in the right direction. But unfortunately nothing.

Mate, if you know him, your help would be greatly appreciated...

Hey mate - do you know Jim Hannah??

If so, can you perhaps ask him why he hasn't responded to my emails?

I have emailed him on several occasions regarding the status of TV coverage in Australia and he has not had the decency of a reply

I am trying to get answers of all of the oz bears on rangersmedia, as well as a number that I have spoken to at various supporters clubs over here

As the fans liason I would have assumed he would be willing to assist or at least acknowledge my email and perhaps point me in the right direction. But unfortunately nothing.

Mate, if you know him, your help would be greatly appreciated...

Without turning a SDoW thread into a WTF Rangers????? thread, OG, I'm getting fucking pissed off with this "No Ibrox" on Setanta shite.

Setanta say it's not their fault they no longer show games from Ibrox, so some cunt is coming the hee-haw here. :angry:

Davie was going to leave on Friday but has been persuaded to come to the game on Saturday to let the fans give him a proper Rangers send off.

Lets make it a send off to remember for everything he has done for both Rangers F C and the fans

This was an official text i got from Jim Hannah asking if we could get this out to all the fans.

This is such good news :happy:.

Although other captains have won more no championships have ever been more important to the club than the last 3 and we will always owe the skipper for the part he played in that (tu)

i have my own memories of davie ... thank you sir you've been a legend for the club & an amazing servant ... be good to see you in management .... all the best.

will certainly be giving him a big cheer on Saturday.

we all dream of a team of davie weirs. :21::praise: