Athletic Bilbao

DamienM855

Under Bielsa they are a fantastic team, with some great young players in there. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that if they were to hold onto this team for the next few years, adding some quality new players, they could become the number 3 club in Spain.

The lad Iker Munian is just... :drool:

I remember hearing that Barcelona were lining up Bielsa if/when Guardiola leaves...

Would potentially be fantastic to watch, but I imagine a few ego's getting in the way, Bielsa's known for hard training and outlandish tactics. :lol:

Bielsa is a nutcase.

Love to see him at Rangers. He could make up for the last three years of not particularly inspiring football in about six months.

I definitely saw Chile go with two at the back under him.

Arturo Vidal had a ridiculous job in that Chile team , usually faced with about 4 breaking midfielders to deal with himself

The new manager hasnt changed much either

Yes they only sign Basque.

They are stretching the self-imposed rules as to what qualifies a player to be able to play for them, but it's impressive nonetheless. Jonas Ramalho for example became the first mixed race player to play for them and he's not really Basque, qualifies cause he was born, schooled and grew up there or something along those lines.