MCLACHLAN1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No money = no signings.

We have a squad capable of winning the League still.

Utter shite. Hemmings, Kerkar, Healy, Lafferty are going to win the league for us? Does anyone in their right mind believe that?

We have no reliable strikers of proven quality, this is a disastrous situation to be in. Lafferty is a maverick and unreliable, if even fit. Kerkar is shit. Healy is no longer prolific and is not capable of dominating the front line. Hemmings is a prospect at best, and isn't fit either.

Wee Ginger Man must be creaming his pants at the state of us, as he sits with Hooper, Stokes, Samaras, and Brozek and better young talent than us.

We need a striker tonight. Anything else is just unacceptable failure.

Utter shite. Hemmings, Kerkar, Healy, Lafferty are going to win the league for us? Does anyone in their right mind believe that?

We have no reliable strikers of proven quality, this is a disastrous situation to be in. Lafferty is a maverick and unreliable, if even fit. Kerkar is shit. Healy is no longer prolific and is not capable of dominating the front line. Hemmings is a prospect at best, and isn't fit either.

Wee Ginger Man must be creaming his pants at the state of us, as he sits with Hooper, Stokes, Samaras, and Brozek and better young talent than us.

This

Without Jelavic we won 4-0 against Hibs and 3-0 against Well.

That proves we don't need him.

Its not a great situation to be in but you have to look at Ally too. Why loan Fleck when it was inevitable Jela was going?

We have removed Jela from our wage bill and made a bit of money on him and if what Whyte said was correct about our running costs being 45million and our revenue being 35million then its probably the right decision not to sign anyone outside a loan or two.

Without Jelavic we won 4-0 against Hibs and 3-0 against Well.

That proves we don't need him.

Its not a great situation to be in but you have to look at Ally too. Why loan Fleck when it was inevitable Jela was going?

We have removed Jela from our wage bill and made a bit of money on him and if what Whyte said was correct about our running costs being 45million and our revenue being 35million then its probably the right decision not to sign anyone outside a loan or two.

We don't need him????

Wow....This has been said a couple of times.

You or anyone else telling me

Healy

Lafferty

Little

Hemmings

Can lead us to the title? Your kidding yourself on

Ally himself said he would need a Striker (at least) even if Jela stayed.

The front players we have left are the weakest I have known in the last 10 years at least.

I have never in my life lay down to THEM, or conceded anything, i have followed our great club for 40 years from inverness to inter milan, but if we don't bring in a decent signing or 2 tonight, then this is very bad management and a huge risk, with injuries and 5 players moved out during January, this is the weakest squad i can remember, I am not a defeatest or pessemist, just a dissappointed and hurting realist