Thank you and all the very best Jela!

G.E.C.

goodbye to the man who took the nip because in the end up his missed chances cost us the European football we need so dearly.

Awww well Jela have fun and im glad the 2 medals you have won will still be there when the money is drying up.

Ps Hope your illness has cleared up :rolleyes:

I wish him neither well nor ill. I appreciate his contributions last season and will never forget his winner at Hampden but I think if he had any pride in his professionalism he would play at least a full season with the club giving him a springboard to his "dream move". I am not sorry to see him go.

I hold him no grudges, he was always going to EPL from the moment he signed for us. Its not his fault that we seemingly don't have any money for a replacement. He has been a good player for us, scored a lot of goals. I will admit that he hasn't been as good this season, but he has still scored. He goes with my best wishes.

The guy was a massive part in our double winning season last season and for that he should be thanked.

However, I do have some issues:

• His tendency to miss not too difficult chances fucked us up a bit in Europe
  • He was pretty poor this season; he almost turned into a bit of a Kris Boyd character, only scoring tap-ins and penalties whilst not contributing much outside the box.
  • His desire to leave seems like it may have forced us to accept a smaller fee than we should have for him

He'll almost certainly never experience a moment in the remainder of his career better than his winning goal in the Cup last season.

Nevertheless, he's a good player and he's always said that his dream was to play in the Premiership, and now he's achieved that dream. Hope he does well down there 00000042.gif

I wish him neither well nor ill. I appreciate his contributions last season and will never forget his winner at Hampden but I think if he had any pride in his professionalism he would play at least a full season with the club giving him a springboard to his "dream move". I am not sorry to see him go.

This is what's hurting me about losing him.

We never even got a full season out of him.

4 mil for two half seasons, of which only one half he looked interested.

Best wishes to him. But he is no longer a Ranger and therefore pales into insignificance. He will join the legions of those who have left and in time will realise it was the worst decision they ever made.

Ultimately, it is his loss, not ours.

Plus he's Croatian...which never sat comfortably with me. :P

Shocking attitude, but that's what to expect from a modern day player. Never tried a jot after Naismith's injury and as soon as the bids came in he knew he was off.

I'd be happy to see him fail but I know he's good enough to perform in the Premiership, which is sad.

A player who was capable of changing a game. Unfortunately, the capability was not turned to reality in the European games this season, but I am still thankful for his contribution to 3IAR and the good times and goals he gave us - as shown above with Mr Luce. (tu)

:Jelavic: