A statement today?

OzGers

I think we all accept we're struggling financially, but I

For one did not think it was that bad...for me, it's all about expectations... Don't tell us you'll invest in the squad if you can't...don't invite players on trial, tell the world you wanna offer a deal, then pull out claiming no money. I think if the club had been upfront and told us that we needed jelas cash n no replacements, the reactions wouldn't be as bad as I'm anticipating today

The worry is whether McCoist actually KNOWS the truth. That is what has me worried. For better or for worse, Coisty is a true bluenose and he wears his heart on his sleeve - he is not as coy and does not play the game as much as another manager might and my fear is because of that he does not have the full picture, as Whyte and Co would have a sense that it is best to keep it all in the inner circle. Loose lips sink ships etc etc.

What does ally have to explain...the chairman refused to give him money after publicly stating he would support him in his pursuit of targets......

Whyte is probably consulting his lawyers about yesterday's article in the record.....am sure they will get to them after they are finished with the beeb......

The fans need to be told why we lost 7-8 players from the squad and only brought in 1. As far as we were lead to believe, ortiz, fleck, weir etc were being moved on to free up wages. EVen weir said the reason he was cancelling his contract was to allow us to bring in players. We need to be told what is going on

Will mr whyte or coisty have the balls to face up to the media hordes today? Explain yesterday's debacle? Explain why he promised the world and gave us an atlas?? Today will surely be interesting....

I couldn't give a fuck. Lets see how the season turns out before running the white flag up the pole. (tu)

The fans need to be told why we lost 7-8 players from the squad and only brought in 1. As far as we were lead to believe, ortiz, fleck, weir etc were being moved on to free up wages. EVen weir said the reason he was cancelling his contract was to allow us to bring in players. We need to be told what is going on

You mean you don't know ?

That is silly.

I couldn't give a fuck. Lets see how the season turns out before running the white flag up the pole. (tu)

I think there's a big difference between surrendering and wanting to know about how we are being run by a new owner we know absolutely zero about.

Our club needs our support more than ever at present. We can still win the league. Don't throw in the towel bears just because we never signed anyone. Big Laffs can lead us to glory - his season is almost beginning anyway.

In Ally & Whyte we trust.

Do all the judging after the season/tax case.

Will mr whyte or coisty have the balls to face up to the media hordes today? Explain yesterday's debacle? Explain why he promised the world and gave us an atlas?? Today will surely be interesting....

As manager, Ally's first duty is to the players, not the fans, and certainly not the media; so I hope he is at Murray Park with the players and getting in their heads that we have a Championship to win.

Of course there'll be a statement today, we're going into administration hadn't you heard? :rolleyes:

There definitely needs to be something from the club today because we'ce been assured its business as usual all season - this transfer window was certainly anything but.