VB statement on the recent attacks on our club and Chairman

outlaw69uk

The airport shop made a loss...it's death was a Good thing

To say the ticket operation was given way....what does this mean ?

An explanation why financially the job deal was bad, haven't grasped this one yet ?

Evidence these other deals "given " to mim subsidiaries were bad deals...I doubt it but why not lash out

There are still leaks from the club....why no listif the broken promises from whyte ?

If its all the same to you guys every rangers fan should make up there own minds and believe what they want to believe

Now remember "Rangers fans should not be insulting or lying about their fellow supporters in order to manoeuvre and position themselves or their respective organisations "

Im not sure how much a loss the shop made as i always bought something from it when i was waiting to fly sometimes 2-4 times a year.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the airport shop lost huge amounts of cash.

It may have, so, minimise staff, and, sort the rest of the club out, and, you can afford a single loss leader. The positive is, presence! Simple as that, its the benefit it brings

It is perhaps a luxury, but, possibly worth it

I will get right behind the team, McCoist and his staff, but I won't blindly give my unwavering support to Whyte while there is such uncertainty hanging over us. I won't 'attack' him either, I just want some clarity. I want answers that go beyond 'not true'.

"Whyte states that the specific allegations of the £24M being used to buy the club or clear Lloyds debt are untrue he HAS to be trusted to his word.!"

£24m is an enormous amount of money. Whyte has said that the facility we used in relation to season tickets is 'the norm', both in terms of Rangers previous regime and other football clubs........but to such a high level ? I've struggled to find the time to keep up with the detail of this story, but I think I saw Johnston quoted as saying the previous board used the facility for a level of around £5m......I can get my head around that. I can't get my heard around what the need for £24m was when Whyte used his own finance to take on the Lloyds debt, provide us with working capital (I may be wrong but I think he was quoted as saying this would be up to around £10m), stated in writing that he would personally invest £5m per year into the club and our net spend for transfers since he arrived is sitting in the black. Take all that into account........and what the hell was the need for the £24m ?!

I'm sorry, but his rather vague answer to this issue so far has not been enough to put my mind at ease. We really need a more satisfactory answer to the £24m question, and I would rather that instead of waiting until another tabloid pins his back to the wall, or waiting until he's forced into holding an AGM, that he came out sooner rather than later, on his own terms, and told us with as much clarity as reasonably possible the purpose and need for the £24m.

toyally agree with your coment, im not convinced. and im amazes so many bears are behind whyte, he's not really answered anything. all that is happening is a 'i will say and you will say' between him and the old board

toyally agree with your coment, im not convinced. and im amazes so many bears are behind whyte, he's not really answered anything. all that is happening is a 'i will say and you will say' between him and the old board

Why dont you ask him what you want to know then?

The VB do amazing job but yet some feel the need to question and attack.

Personally all they have ever done whether you agree or not is for the good of the club.

Get behind the team , the management , the chairman the VB.

These are dark times and the only way through this is united, as a front as the people,as The Rangers.

Sick to death of this stupid bickering I have never known our support to be so split.

It scares the shite out of me.

Kev, Joker

Kind words, thats the point. Remember Manchester? Look what we can do when we want. If the Rangers support could stop being fragmatised, we would never be the whipping boys!

I am really proud of the fact i am now viewed on here as a "VB", but, truth be told? I was among the FIRST members on here, when CR set it up all those years ago, and, its the reason I still post here.

For the life of me, regardless of your preference for website, custodian, player, religion, race etc etc what I CANNOT fathom, is that when someone slurs the club, why, oh WHY is that not common ground for every single supporter, on every single Rangers site? Anyone answer that?

Good article, but every fan needs to think things through and come to their own conclusions. I am not in the anti Whyte camp, but think there are explanations required about a few things. This will come in time when we do have our AGM. We should survive unless the tax decision is very bad.

Just need to sit tight and let CW do his thing for now. My gut says we will have a happy May.

I totally agree. I'm not anti-Whyte or Pro-Whyte either, i'm simply giving the guy the time he deserves. That said, all the contradictions are adding up and it does make you wonder but they all fall into insignificance compared to the mess the previous regime has left us in due to the EBT's.

Kev, Joker

Kind words, thats the point. Remember Manchester? Look what we can do when we want. If the Rangers support could stop being fragmatised, we would never be the whipping boys!

I am really proud of the fact i am now viewed on here as a "VB", but, truth be told? I was among the FIRST members on here, when CR set it up all those years ago, and, its the reason I still post here.

For the life of me, regardless of your preference for website, custodian, player, religion, race etc etc what I CANNOT fathom, is that when someone slurs the club, why, oh WHY is that not common ground for every single supporter, on every single Rangers site? Anyone answer that?

Sometimes the club, or those running it, deserve it.