Rangers Deserve To Be In This Mess

18DerGoalie72

NEIL LENNON has taken an amazing swipe at Rangers by insisting the skint Ibrox club DESERVE to be in a cash crisis.

Celtic boss Lennon let rip in an astonishing rant yesterday, admitting he has no sympathy for his Old Firm rivals.

Gers face administration amidst a tax battle with HMRC which leaves their future uncertain.

But Lennon hit out: "I have a certain sympathy with Ally McCoist because it's his first year in the job and I'm sure he didn't envisage the problems he has had.

"But somebody must have seen it coming. Do I have sympathy in that respect for them? No.

"Have they brought it upon themselves as a club? Yes.

"We have cut our cloth accordingly for years and have had to bite the bullet a few times.

"In my opinion, it would work that way if it was any club."

A lot to say for a manager who's yet to win a Championship :wanker:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that puts paid to the fucking shite we've had to endure, where we listen to stories about having respect for this f****n bastard.

Let's get things straight. Cunts like Lennon allow their hatred for us to seep from their pores.

It's time to move forward as a club at Rangers, and start hating these bastards right back, as much as they hate us.

We don't need these cunts, and we should be hating them for the fucking pigs that they are...everyone from the fans to the manager.

I hope that puts paid to the fucking shite we've had to endure, where we listen to stories about having respect for this f****n bastard.

Let's get things straight. Cunts like Lennon allow their hatred for us to seep from their pores.

It's time to move forward as a club at Rangers, and start hating these bastards right back, as much as they hate us.

We don't need these cunts, and we should be hating them for the fucking pigs that they are...everyone from the fans to the manager.

Here here

Fuck the taigs

here fuckin here

They have nearly 40 first team players, haven't had champions league football for a good few years. They will be on the brink before they know it.

If not already mate, but with just a better way of hiding it. Lawell said at the start of the season t was IMPERATIVE that they win the league this season. I wonder why :pipe:

They have nearly 40 first team players, haven't had champions league football for a good few years. They will be on the brink before they know it.

they have two billionaires on the board who put in money at very low interest.we have nobody investing and that's the difference

They never fucking learn. You dont hear a peep until they are top of the league, and then they fall flat on their faces everytime. Get it up ye Neil, must hurt being a loser to a skint team 3 years in a row :lol: . This has liewell all over it btw.

The mhedia are such a bunch of cowards in this country ... any decent journalist hearing this would have asked lennon if he has brought his many problems on himself. Of course he knows that none of them have the guts and so he can say whatever he wants however hypocritical :dry:

We just need to do our talking on the pitch. If we can keep within a few points of them come the last few games of the season the mhanks will bottle it. And Lennon will kill himself.

As for Hartson's gleeful rant lets hope the sympathy-fest is over for him. Having cancer doesn't make you a decent human being: