Daniel Cousin thread

wbairds

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Daniel had a good relationship with Super when he was here previously. You watch the celebration against the mhicks in his last game. Runs right up to Ally with a smile which wasnt really his kind of thing :lol:

I for one would not be against seeing him back. We really need someone and he knows what the club is about :happy:

Cousin will let centre backs know they have been in a game, not something that we currently have to offer

If he’s up for it…That’s the problem tbh.

More often than not he was more interested in being a petulant roaster than playing football….when he was up for it he was a smashing player but he’s not playing for a move to the EPL anymore…

Well going by todays comments suggests Ally is looking to get it done for the weekend.

Lafferty is still a few weeks away from returning as Ally confirmed it was a bad tear of the hamstring.

"I'm hoping he will be back in a couple of weeks but it was a particularly bad tear of the hamstring.

"He went for a scan on Monday and it's obviously healing.

"But it's taking time and it is not as quickly as we would all have wished for.

"In terms of other players the situation is very much the same with Whittaker out, Lafferty out, Naismith out and Ness still out."

McCoist, speaking at the Grosvenor Hilton in Glasgow's West End to promote ESPN's coverage of this weekend's game, also responded to speculation that Matt McKay could leave Rangers with the Australian transfer window open for another week.

Ally added: "To be honest I think it would be doubtful now as time is running out.

"We had a game in midweek there and I thought Matt played very, very well.

"But as time moves on the chances of that happening are minimal and I would say that's the case at the moment."

responded to speculation that Matt McKay could leave Rangers with the Australian transfer window open for another week.

Ally added: "To be honest I think it would be doubtful now as time is running out.

"We had a game in midweek there and I thought Matt played very, very well.

"But as time moves on the chances of that happening are minimal and I would say that's the case at the moment."

Im sorry Ally but what the fuck!?

On his day he was excellent. Really just depends on his attitude and fitness as to how hel do this time round! Either way it's an improvement on what wev got!

On a positive note, I remember a phase when we played cousin up front with Naismith and Burke either side and we played some great stuff! I'd hope with aluko and mervan there could be a similar effect?

so less than 2 weeks ago we couldnt afford a striker, but now we can supposedly afford daniel cousin?

are the club trying to tell us that during the transfer window we couldnt find/scout anyone of cousins ability?

honest to god our scouting department is a nightmare still