AJ requests that Insolvency Service investigates takeover

AMMS

Yes, I COULD explain it to you but I'm not going to you. :21:

Why not ? I genuinely dont know what you are referring to in the balance sheet that 100% proves he didnt use the £24m to repay another borrowing elsewhere. I would appreciate you pointing it out as it could kill off the theory and remove the doubt. (tu)

no he couldn`t have . AJ would have to have known about it as he was at the club.lol so why the inquiry. Or is he saying he didn`t know what was happening ?

why is it whyte is forever having to prove himself to muppets like AJ.

There are several agencies investigating dubious financial transactions surrounding the takeover and subsequent running of RFC.

The investigators naturally questioned all former directors whether they knew about various transactions (the law requires that they needed to be informed but they were completely unaware) because they were office bearers at the time.

It's no longer just "muppets" like AJ that Whyte has to explain himself to now though eh?

Some very interesting times ahead.

Still don't get it, why is it being said we missed a payment to them, why would we pay if we hadn't lent anything from them, I think I will fekin shoot myself.

I will admit that did interest me; but I would need to see the detail of that. On a first reading it looked dubious, and incorrectly reported. Could be wrong though.

There are several agencies investigating dubious financial transactions surrounding the takeover and subsequent running of RFC.

The investigators naturally questioned all former directors whether they knew about various transactions (the law requires that they needed to be informed but they were completely unaware) because they were office bearers at the time.

It's no longer just "muppets" like AJ that Whyte has to explain himself to now though eh?

Are the bizzies in on it is SOCA, must be one serious motherfuckin bad assed fukka for several agencies to be on his case. Cop.gif

I would say worrying rather than interesting Forlan.

I sense you don't know the first thing you are talking about in some of those sentences. What are your sources again?

Of course these are deeply, deeply worrying times and we are in a very dark place, I'm as worried as the next man if not more so.

Some of the revelations will though be interesting but nonetheless disturbing.

Have you any idea where it will leave us if CW is found to be guilty of anything illegal ?

Or will the revelations pertain to more securities being arranged against Rangers assets ?

I will admit that did interest me; but I would need to see the detail of that. On a first reading it looked dubious, and incorrectly reported. Could be wrong though.

Quite simply there was insufficient cash available to meet the first years payment so the deal was extended for another year to make up the shortfall.

Bit of a bummer Ticketus wanting the VAT back and the VAT man saying WTF.

Of course these are deeply, deeply worrying times and we are in a very dark place, I'm as worried as the next man if not more so.

Some of the revelations will though be interesting but nonetheless disturbing.

That is an interesting use of an emotive adjective. Disturbing?: this is a football club.

Have you any idea where it will leave us if CW is found to be guilty of anything illegal ?

Or will the revelations pertain to more securities being arranged against Rangers assets ?

Frankly we will be in a mess there's countless possibilities, some tolerable,many not and very few good.

More to do with what went where.

Maybe just now it's a football club but that doesn't guarantee it will be tomorrow, the next day, the day after that etc.etc

I know what disturbing means that's why I used it.

This is nonsense, and I think you are slowly revealing your hand as merely providing a repetition of all the wishful thinkers out there. First class try though. Bravo.

This is nonsense, and I think you are slowly revealing your hand as merely providing a repetition of all the wishful thinkers out there. First class try though. Bravo.

If you want to believe that Craig Whyte is the second coming feel free to do so, and keep shooting the messengers.

If you want to believe that Craig Whyte is the second coming feel free to do so, and keep shooting the messengers.

You can say that all you like but you are being evasive because you have not got a clue what you are talking about; and I know that for a fact due to something you said on an earlier post. You may see yourself as a messenger, I see you as a wishful-thinker