AJ requests that Insolvency Service investigates takeover

AMMS

Whiich is why he needs to be clearer in his posts, the cryptic bullshit gets us nowhere.

Not saying he knows nothing mate, just want more info.

I do too....certain others appear not to. If he posts something that will be happening soon, he will get slaughtered for it and labelled a taig. It's happened already.

May be no obligation in law, more to do with Murray's avowed intent to find the most suitable buyer, so you'd expect a bit of digging around on SDM/AJ's part

Dig around or piss off into the sunset leaving a potential ticking bomb behind.......ah bet it there was a huge amount of scrutiny of Whyte eh. :rolleyes:

yeah I was just explaining the theory as I understand it.

I've seen pretty woman I know what asset stripping is.

Pretty woman? wtf? :lol:

Ok, on that (assets not Pretty Woman)

Which assets did murray actually leave us? As, he seems to have already stripped out the important ones

Dig around or piss off into the sunset leaving a potential ticking bomb behind.......ah bet it there was a huge amount of scrutiny of Whyte eh. :rolleyes:

I believe however, he should have dug a bit more, especially as to tax liabilities. It does appear HMRC, if they cant claim back what they want, can go after former directors/owners etc

That would certainly make things more interesting

I do too....certain others appear not to. If he posts something that will be happening soon, he will get slaughtered for it and labelled a taig. It's happened already.

Its pretty clear he isnt a taig, more a terminal pessimist :P

If he is not gonna elaborate on the post then it screams attention seeker IMO.

Tell us what u know forlan, otherwise you can just pick the next negative story in the papers and say "see i told ya so"

Definition of 'Asset Stripping'

The process of buying an undervalued company with the intent to sell off its assets for a profit. The individual assets of the company, such as its equipment and property, may be more valuable than the company as a whole due to such factors as poor management or poor economic conditions.

Its pretty clear he isnt a taig, more a terminal pessimist :P

If he is not gonna elaborate on the post then it screams attention seeker IMO.

Tell us what u know forlan, otherwise you can just pick the next negative story in the papers and say "see i told ya so"

Doubt him all you want - I wouldn't expect him to be heartbroken! :D

Definition of 'Asset Stripping'

The process of buying an undervalued company with the intent to sell off its assets for a profit. The individual assets of the company, such as its equipment and property, may be more valuable than the company as a whole due to such factors as poor management or poor economic conditions.

So we're not going into administration? What would you say our assets are worth versus the value of the company (post tax verdict)?

Maybe just making noises about doing the right thing?

Wouldn't be entirely out of character.........

Forlanssister is a Rangers fan. Anyone bandying about other allegations will be dealt with. Folk can agree or disagree with him as they wish; but if it's the latter, don't accuse him of being from the dark side.

It is well worth reading the Sheriff Ross's rather damning report of the One Stop v Tixway case and in particular the rather strange goings on regarding both incarnations of Snowcast and how Craig Whyte treated them, it gives an insight as to how he goes about his business.

If similar shenanigans have been repeated at our club then even my scepticism may not have gone far enough.

The judgement is a matter of public record so do your own digging it's 39 pages and worth the effort if these kind of things are of interest to you.

Yes there is a lot more to come out, the weekend should be interesting especially if you have an open mind, at least one perhaps two stories.

Not confident enough in the actual content of the stories to reveal any more at this stage.

Believe or not, won't put me up nor down.

No, because it is a liability. The liability is ours whilst we exist.

How is it a liability, we sold them tickets or maybe we just gave them to them and decided we would pay millions for the joy of it. Or irrespective of who has underwritten the loan we never got cos it was a sale, we still end up with the mysterious liability for a sale. FFS even Gordon Gekko couldn't have come up with that.

It is well worth reading the Sheriff Ross's rather damning report of the One Stop v Tixway case and in particular the rather strange goings on regarding both incarnations of Snowcast and how Craig Whyte treated them, it gives an insight as to how he goes about his business.

If similar shenanigans have been repeated at our club then even my scepticism may not have gone far enough.

The judgement is a matter of public record so do your own digging it's 39 pages and worth the effort if these kind of things are of interest to you.

Yes there is a lot more to come out, the weekend should be interesting especially if you have an open mind, at least one perhaps two stories.

Not confident enough in the actual content of the stories to reveal any more at this stage.

Where did you find the report?

fair enough, thanks for expanding a wee bit