Your biggest what if? Mols or Negri

GOAT

Which one do you think back at most and feel if only injuries or mood swings never happened?

Would we have qualified for the next round of CL with Mols?

Would we have won 10 in a row if Negri never chucked it?

Potentially we could have had the two of them in the same team!

Mols was the big one for me, he had all the tools to be one of the best strikers in Europe and he joined us at his peak.

He could turn any defender inside out and his turn of pace was brilliant pre injury.

I honestly feel if he avoided that Khan challenge then we would have progressed in Europe and Mols would have gone on to become a world class striker.

Mols was awesome for us right until that german helmet done him.He could have nutmegged spl defenders in a fonebox with a medicine baw.Yes he was that good.Now we have 11 square goes for the next 12 games.Passion sweat bottle aggression is required.Fukin intae them .

Negri is a mystery...a game of squash and that was him...finished!

He was a revalation that season with his finishing but seemed to just chuck it after the injury.

Game of "squashing it" into Porrinis missus I belive :lol:

Negri has to be the biggest what if, as, we only got what? 6 months out of him and he was just immense for that period. Got more than most do in a season in that time. He "could" have broken a lot of records if he had remained. His finishing was just a thing of beauty

Mols, we got a lot out of, and, we KNOW how good he was (and, is still pretty handy at the sixes!)

Both together, and, on form? Thats a frightening prospect I think

Mols was an incredible talent. Made it look so easy and had everything to be one of the best in the world. Amazing close control,speed,top finishing and THAT turn. Defenders knew it was coming but still couldn't do anything about it. They harp on about Larsson who it has to be said was a cracking player but Mols had more,way more

They had that swedish gypo.... we had Mols. Great player, much better all round player than Negri and Larsson. Signing either of them even at their age would fill me with more confidence than signing Cousin in all fairness!

EDIT : Hope I'm proved wrong btw

Mols could have been a superstar, and that is no exaggeration. Honestly believe he could have been as good as what Van Persie is today.

Negri was a goal machine.... was world class in that half season... Scary what could have been

And to actually answer the op question. I would say Negri, I honestly think he was world class when we signed him, whereas Mols could have been