Donation

Maxou

Right folks, time to give some money to our beloved club. Even if it doesn't solve all our problems, it will certainly help (tu)

I've read on facebook that many people intend to give money at the Killie game or at Ibrox, but I think it would be wiser to create a donation website as many people just can't attend those games.

Right folks, time to give some money to our club. Even if it doesn't solve all our prblems, it will certainly help (tu)

I've read on facebook that many people intend to give money at the Killie game or at Ibrox, but I think it would be wiser to create a donation website as many people just can't attend those games.

Give money to who?

Is Craig Whyte going to be standing outside with a charity tin?

No amount of money generated will help this. The tax bill will be huge and any sum generated by fans, even in ticket sales is going to be insignificant as he's already spent the ticket money.

Any money now that comes in will go straight to Craig Whyte as he's the main creditor.

Support the team, but don't give away your money to him, he's playing games here.

I'm not saying we need to empty our bank accounts, but even just £10 per person would make some good sum of money in the end fs.

Sounds a nice gesture mate but wouldn't scratch the surface of our debt.

Yes Murray put us in this mess but CW was meant to get us out of it.

In my opinion since the day he took over CW has always looked at administration as the cheapest way to run the club without putting his own money in.

Yass at least some support ! :D Right, now the question is: how do you create a fucking website ?! :lol:

A very basic site could be up and running in no time with little expense.

However, a site dealing with donations, or anything financial, is a bit trickier. You have to take into account security and compatability with payment methods etc.

Unless someone had a lot of time on their hands, better off just donating at games if you want to donate,

I know it is not much but that's all we can do in the end. I'm gutted with what is happening right now and I'd love to give a bit of my money to the club, as I just can't attend any games. :disappointment:

In theory If our fans gave £10 each we could easily raise £49mil as we have well other 5mil fans. But I just don't see it happening, personally I would happily donate £100 but how many others would.

This could be whyte's plan after coming out of admin imo. Would we consider it? Probably. Would all of us? No chance.

In theory If our fans gave £10 each we could easily raise £49mil as we have well other 5mil fans. But I just don't see it happening, personally I would happily donate £100 but how many others would.

Easy enough to say, but in reality you would be extremely lucky if you could get 1000 people who would be willing to donate £100, sad fact but true. I am sure David Murry tried to do something of the sort by selling seats to supporters for £1000 for 25 years to try and raise much needed cash for the club, but not many people took up that offer.

Thats why this "Fan ownership" talk is just a dream.

seriously, a charity tin? This is almost as embarrasing as Aluko paying money to sign for us.

It's pointless putting money in right now, and i think thats the reason why Whyte hasn't.

If we go into admin the vultures come out to get what they are owed. It would be better to strike deals & settle up for cut prices then get the investments, which would then be protected.