Attack on Liewell

julescotia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The man is just a coward crawling up the arse of the uneducated amongst the celtic support. . Taigs i know have said if rangers go so do celtic and scottish fitba. . We all know thats the truth

He's basically urging them to be weekend millionaires, party and giggle now and worry about the future later.

Nothing suprises me about that slanty eyed prick. Getting an OF game cancelled because of the death of an ex player who was hardly reveared amongst the taig support. The Japan trip that never was, the "joke" about hooper being wanted by an un-named team blah blah blah. The guy is :wanker: just like 99.9% of the tim support

And the other 0.1%?

Not even started my work and my tim pal (same office ha) is saying we're gonna lose all the titles we got that not paying tax apparantely got us, and that we'll need to pay loss of earnings to rest of league. Claims it's in spl constitution/"rulebook" and liewell is leading it with dundee utd.

It's gonna be a looooooong fuckin day.

PS... got to laugh, when i came in he had RM up on his screen too! Sad bastard

Not even started my work and my tim pal (same office ha) is saying we're gonna lose all the titles we got that not paying tax apparantely got us, and that we'll need to pay loss of earnings to rest of league. Claims it's in spl constitution/"rulebook" and liewell is leading it with dundee utd.

It sounds like he could ride you like a bitch and you'd be ok with it.

You just have a big laugh with your tim pal.

I was trying to explain this very issue with one of the unwashed at work today, but the 'amateur accountant' couldn't grasp the basics of competition. "But we'ull pure wun the league all the time" was his response.

I'm thinking of putting him in hospital tomorrow, undecided yet.

Try a fucking mortuary mate! Far better prospect in the long run :wanker:

What we have to remember is that the week before Lennon said the exact same thing, when we do come out of this mess lets hope our management team and whatever board we have in place treat these vermin with the contempt they deserve, let's have no more of this "Old Firm" nonsense, they are and always will be our bitter rivals, not some kind of friendship !

I said this the other day and got shot down by the usual wankers.

If the 'Lennon Video' does indeed exist then we should be looking at an opportunie time to leak it.

fuckin rhat from a sewer in the east end of glasgow full of fuckin rhats, once you keep your own house in order you may have a right to comment but they have to many skeletons known to be whiter than white, had the media and politicans playing their tune for too long, i look forward to a few falling on swords :crabflute:

If the 'Lennon Video' does indeed exist then we should be looking at an opportunie time to leak it.

I hope this video doesn't exist mate as if it does it will make me sick to the stomach that we have covered up for this out and out scumbag

I hope this video doesn't exist mate as if it does it will make me sick to the stomach that we have covered up for this out and out scumbag

But it's not weird. As far as I'm led to believe a computer geek named John Fenley purchased the domain name “Itanimulli” and is redirecting visitors to the NSA

That sounds a bit more plausible.

Oh and Lewell really is a :wanker:

Oops! I clicked on this link:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/my-big-breasts-and-me/

Now that is weird <cr>

:lol:

:lol:

What a sad twat.

that liewell is a wanker i real wanker when he said celtic dont need us who the fuck would watch a 1 horse race spl title race if we went under had to start say for example 3rd divison sky and bbc would pull the plug on the spl so all the spl clubs even celtic would lose money due to tv rights liewell needs to shut his fucking mouth worry about his own pish team stop comming out talking about us