Can't Afford To Go To The Kille Game?

bluepeter

It's been bugging me since all this news broke that I can't make the game on Saturday, I'm offshore so it's simply not possible. I want to offer support and help fill Ibrox, but I can't be there myself.

On VanguardBears tonight, I read a post from someone who has offered to sponsor someone's ticket, it made me realise that it's the ideal solution. I'd be helping fill Ibrox which I can't do personally, and someone who can't afford to go to games will get a ticket. It needs to be someone who can't afford to go normally, also it needs to be someone who is known to someone on here as I'll be PayPal-ing the money into their account.

Anyone who needs a ticket or knows someone who does, let me know and I'll PayPal the money tomorrow.

Edit - More posters have also offered tickets, so there are now a few available to people who need them. PM me if you or anyone you know wants a ticket but is unable to afford one.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic