What part of Scotland has the biggest Rangers support

topgoalie

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm originally from Clydebank, used to go on the Hardgate Loyal, many years ago, talking about the 1970s. The bus left from the Goldenhill, a big blue nose pub. Went back there a few years ago for a quick pint, walked in with my Rangers top on and immediately beat a hasty retreat ... it was wall to wall Tims.

Tims in Hardgate, never thought I'd see the day.

www.its-off-to-the-match.co.uk

LOL Know the feeling a did the same wae the Mrs on Helicopter Sunday the one Motherwell beat them ,,, I dont normally drink in the city centre when i go to Ibrox and no being fae glasgow popped into a pub across fae st enochs at the central station entrance,,, wall to wall wae tri colours the lot,, think the music even stopped lol

,,,,,ended up in a blue pub just round the corner from 23rd precinct in Bath St,, what a day that was

If you fancy a real laugh walk into the duntiglenan or O'Donnells with your Rangers top on.

Duntocher must have the most tims by percent, dont know one bluenose from there!

Well im from Stenhousemuir,a total hotbed of Rangers supporters,every pub is full of us ,then you have near neigbours Airth,Fallin etc,honestly its ALL bears,apart from Larkhall,who else comes close............

As a resident in Larbert/Stenny, I can concur with this.

Ayrshire has always been a stronghold and at times even more hardcore. My Mum who is catholic and from Glasgow was introduced by my fathers mother to the rest of the family as " This is Margie this is the wee f****n from Glasow that our Johns being seeing!",, said without even been thought of as anything not normal conversation,

She has often remarked that she noticed stuff even worse than some of the things she expierienced growing up in glasgow,,, I mind seeing a guy in a pub in kilwinning get kicked oot for taking out a green lighter ffs lol.

Kilmarnock area for eg has 4 prod secondary schools if you include loudon academy in galston to the ONE catholic,, so thats a 80% difference.

Was that the Vic by any chance mate the blue room in there is a special places.

pit villages that surround doncaster (mainly due to the colliers that came down from scotland)was a real hot bed of rangers support.used to go round the pubs doing the rangers pools couldnt keep up with the demand.waned a bit now but still rangers through and through.even had a orange walk in donny on the twelfth.

Stay in locharbriggs housing estate 3 miles from Dumfries bout 90/10 in our scheme but seeing more and more

of the great unwashed in Dumfries really fekn makes my blood boil i see that horrible shirt and i go mad :angry:

There are more of us than them in dumfries, but there are also alot of fans of queens and english clubs, so i wouldn't put it in contention.

Would say armadale's ratio must be up there high, small town, shitehole but with 3 rangers boozers in it

I know I'm a saddo for this statement,but in the Kilmarnock area there are 3 ROMAN schools and 24 NON DENOMINATIONAL schools.That's counting primary/secondary campuses as one. Killie has 2 RC schools and Galston of all places has one.

Places included- Killie,kilmaurs,crosshouse,springside,dreghorn,dundonald,symington,hurlford,galston,fenwick and stewarton.

I know I'm a saddo for this statement,but in the Kilmarnock area there are 3 ROMAN schools and 24 NON DENOMINATIONAL schools.That's counting primary/secondary campuses as one. Killie has 2 RC schools and Galston of all places has one.

Places included- Killie,kilmaurs,crosshouse,springside,dreghorn,dundonald,symington,hurlford,galston, fenwick and stewarton.

There's only 1 "religious" school within 10 miles of me. It's 1 too many.......................................