Whyte knows what he is doing

andymcg1986

this is how its going to go down.

whyte won't give up secured creditor status.

ticketus probably aren't creditors.

hmrc will have enough votes to block a cva.

whyte will get what he wants liquidation. he then siezes ibrox and Murray park as well as whatever he can get player wise with the securities he has.

we will no doubt be hugely punished by the spl but let back in. 3 years of being docket 25 points and no Europe certainly for 3 years.

whyte will look to sell us for millions and he gets rich of his quid.

whatever company has the ticketus security will also be wound up.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whyte will get what he wants liquidation. he then siezes ibrox and Murray park as well as whatever he can get player wise with the securities he has.

we will no doubt be hugely punished by the spl but let back in. 3 years of being docket 25 points and no Europe certainly for 3 years.

No, that’s how you ‘think’ it will go down.

There is a big difference.

It now looks as though the threat of liquidation is growing significantly. All informed opinion seems to suggest that we will NOT be out of administration for some considerable time to come and that, of course, has very serious 'knock on' consequences for the club, the team and us!

I agree that Whyte knows what he's doing - after all he is an accomplished con man! However, he is doing it for himself, and the inescapable fact is he doesn't give a 'tinkers damn' about Rangers FC or the supporters.

Yes, he may well walk away with a pocket full of gold, but at what cost to our club, its reputation and world wide standing - to say nothing of the serious damage to the tea, our prospects of winning the league in coming seasons or, indeed, competing in Europe?

Our hopes now must rest with the Blue Knights or another potential investor like Brian Kennedy

What is this based on? I'm actually genuinely asking because I certainly don't have my head in the sand, anything is possible in this situation.

But the administrators said just last week that liquidation is unlikely, and I assume there's no chance that they'd have been lying, so quite a bit would have to have changed/been discovered for it to now be a serious threat?

What is this based on? I'm actually genuinely asking because I certainly don't have my head in the sand, anything is possible in this situation.

But the administrators said just last week that liquidation is unlikely, and I assume there's no chance that they'd have been lying, so quite a bit would have to have changed/been discovered for it to now be a serious threat?

I went on radio Clyde last night for my weekly masochistic session and it didn't fail my expectations one little bit, basically all in agreement it's gonna happen and for callers to get on who also totally agree, ten minutes is all I could handle yet there were nothing to back up there claims.

Liquidation is exactly what he's after. Wipes the debt, wipes the tax case and whyte gets the stadium and training ground for the new co which he can start on a wage bill more suited to Scottish football. And of course he can sell for a tidy profit. I think this is his masterplan I just happen to think it's immoral and embarrassing

Seems he's already made a tidy profit.. 6 million for Jela, 9 million non payment of tax, 6 million left from ticketus and £230.000 from the arsenal shares.. all for £1.

Yet you did say he was a good guy and helped your family!

no I said he helped my cousin a lot and she liked him.

me not so much. the whole debacle surrounding his departure to hide whytes con will cost rangers more money we vitally need.

he's been wrongfully dismissed but his dealings while at rangers often looked shambolic. though everythings relative and our dealings of late make me wonder.

agree with most of what your saying there mate,its true we did play in front of crowds of 15,000 etc in 80s but the team was crap back then and times have changed a little

Think our Sat Matchday fanbase is little bigger now but take your points

My point was on if we went into/out of liquidation though mate.

And IF that happened, we would be crying out for players like the ones we had to watch in the early 80's sadly. :disappointment:

This could well be how it all plays out unfortunately.We are slaves to fortune

Whilst I quite fancy the thought of being the first club to win all 4 divisions, I don't think you've thought that through mate.

What would happen to the SPL television deal without Rangers? What sponsors would look at it?

Without that money coming in, plus the money from the travellling Rangers support, the rest of the SPL would be in dire straits. They might say otherwise, but logic dictates that they are wrong. I would love to put that theory to the test, just to have them begging us to come back.

The whole house of cards would collapse in on itself.

As for not filling Ibrox, there would be very few, if any full stadia without us.

Sport, or more pertinently football,sadly, has taken the American route regarding ownership etc, but ironically, it could be that idealogy that keeps us going. We are a very marketable brand in a commercially driven world.

I need to go have another shower now. I feel like a capitalist!

I don't believe it will happen either mate, and that is why I said "If the worst came to the worst"

But my point was really at the people who believe that we will still have 50,000 loyal paying fans every other week reguardless of what transpires over the coming days/weeks/months. (tu)

no I said he helped my cousin a lot and she liked him.

me not so much. the whole debacle surrounding his departure to hide whytes con will cost rangers more money we vitally need.

he's been wrongfully dismissed but his dealings while at rangers often looked shambolic. though everythings relative and our dealings of late make me wonder.

Nothing in there that can be argued about, and you have been consistent throughout.

But my point was really at the people who believe that we will still have 50,000 loyal paying fans every other week reguardless of what transpires over the coming days/weeks/months. (tu)

If anyone believes that, they are truly radio rental. :D

Hard times might bring us together as a support, the way those filthy taig bastards have mobilised since they changed their company name & modus operandi.

Latin Speaking Loyal :pipe:

In this scenario they get nothing though, right? If we form a newCo then they lose all the small and big tax case money (should they win the big case).

If we came out of admin tomorrow wouldn't the big case not be included in the CVA? In which case they'd want us out of admin as soon as possible.

As I understand it (and I'm not an expert) the longer we are in administration with our debts unresolved the more likely liquidation becomes. Whilst the administrators said, quite rightly, that liquidation was 'unlikely at that time, they will not remain in place searching for a solution indefinitely. The more complicated our financial position becomes - and I'm talking about Collyer Bristow's 'refusal' to cooperate with the administrators and give them access to the money in Whyte's client account - then the more threatening liquidation becomes.

I'm not trying to be a 'prophet of doom'. Like you 'm desperate for a solution and for the Blue Knights (or someone else) to ride to our rescue! The whole damn thing is like the death of a thousand cuts!!

BELIEVE ME I REALLY, REALLY HOPE I'M TOTALL WRONG.