Whyte knows what he is doing

andymcg1986

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be bold here and say I think whyte knows what he is doing. I also think that he will sell us on at a profit debt free! He will have played the whole system brilliantly if he gets away with it, also saving our beloved club from a certain demise he will feel like the whyte knight again. I look forward to people shooting me down but I have read alot into the situation and that's the only thing I see happening.

I would say he does also, but does it benefit Rangers and its support?

That remains to be seen.

I guess everyones moral code differs slightly. I went bankrupt voluntarily a few years ago, and am in a much better state for it, both financially & psychologically. Other folk would never admit to such, and would rather die than do so. Who is to say whats the correct attitude?

As for a stick to beat us with..........everyone has one of them right now, another one wouldn't make a blind bit of difference. Survival, at all costs, is what concerns me, and wiping the smug grins off the taigs faces asap

I can't know what pressure you were under as an individual and that may have been the best solution for you I would never pass judgement on anyone in difficulty. My issue with Whyte is that he has in my opinion engineered this situation it didn't all happen organically. He has been known to move assets out of reach before and that's what I think he is doing now. Assets and cash.

No offence but if you think its the way forward then you know nothing about business. If that does happen then we basically black list ourselves for years to come. No lender of any sort will touch us with a barge pole. We would end up in administration every couple of years.

the whole point of this is to run at break even at worst, the club needs to get away from this lending cycle it was in, borrowing from ticketus was a cunt of a cycle to start with as its possible you then require them every single season

Thats why I keep the tim on ignore. ;)

Pot meet kettle with that phrase he came out with... What exactly does the ignore button do anyways?

Oh and just quietly reading through your debate with ODC, tbf I don't think he is a declan. Haha that is worse than getting called a fucking cunt of an arsehole imo :happy:

Can someone please explain in detail why the stadium and training complex cannot be sold if we were to go into liquidation? I am under the impression they can.

apparently by becoming our main creditor when he cleardd Lloyds off, Whyte made sure that HMRC couldnt touch Ibrox and any other major asset to pay off any future big tax case bill

Can someone please explain in detail why the stadium and training complex cannot be sold if we were to go into liquidation? I am under the impression they can.

Whyte has put papers in place that give him first refusal to buy the stadium and training complex if the club was liquidated

It would go tits up if his takeover was found unlawful..

In my opinion there is going to be a good few legal battles before this is over. Some reputations are shot already - CW and SDM.

I hope both these two suffer greatly in the aftermath of this mess.

I hope and pray that CW goes down in flames. He is simply a con man and SDM is the same. SDM's promises have proved worthless and CW is a lying b-----d.

Pot meet kettle with that phrase he came out with... What exactly does the ignore button do anyways?

Oh and just quietly reading through your debate with ODC, tbf I don't think he is a declan. Haha that is worse than getting called a fucking cunt of an arsehole imo :happy:

I just call it as I see it. I'm not the only one with these suspicions though. ;)

In my opinion there is going to be a good few legal battles before this is over. Some reputations are shot already - CW and SDM.

I hope both these two suffer greatly in the aftermath of this mess.

I hope and pray that CW goes down in flames. He is simply a con man and SDM is the same. SDM's promises have proved worthless and CW is a lying b-----d.

Agreed00000042.gif

But going forward it appears we are stuck with Whyte

Whyte has put papers in place that give him first refusal to buy the stadium and training complex if the club was liquidated

It would go tits up if his takeover was found unlawful..

And if someone offers £30 million which more than covers the money owed to Whyte? Whyte gets his £20million and HMRC get the rest.

As it stands right now in the spl rule book liquidation would mean being kicked out of the league and having to start in div 3.

We would also be banned from Europe for 3 years. If we did get voted back into the spl then we would face severe sanctions for years to come minus 15-20 points for 3 or 4 years,ban on signing new players,home gates being split 50/50 and 25% of our T.V. income taken away.

The people who defend Whyte need to grasp that Rangers could be liquidated in days if hmrc were to issue a winding up order, they have done it with Hearts a number of times now. The difference with us is that it would be highly unlikely we could find £15m in a short time to pay them. :anguish:

We dont want to be in liquidation if whats posted is actually what would occur, that must be avoided at all costs if poss, that would be our club well and truly fucked for the forseeable, pretty much because the previous/present owners were/are guilty of incredible mistakes.