Whyte knows what he is doing

andymcg1986

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HMRC needs to stop fukking about & make clear its intentions with the tax case...How long does it take these civil servant cunts to make a decision....

Craig Whyte is an untrustworthy cunt doing Murrays dirty work I dont trust anyone high level at Ibrox there all dirty lying bastards who have raped the club dry & made a mockery of the fans....These parasites have caused massive divisions within our glorious support, The situation is grave & fukking depressing..

I'm going to be bold here and say I think whyte knows what he is doing. I also think that he will sell us on at a profit debt free! He will have played the whole system brilliantly if he gets away with it, also saving our beloved club from a certain demise he will feel like the whyte knight again. I look forward to people shooting me down but I have read alot into the situation and that's the only thing I see happening.

What a load of fucking bullshit.

You make liquidation sound as if it's something good.

If we do go into liquidation, it's over, we are no more, we're dead. Rangers are dead.

Think about that for a minute.

Chicken/egg?

Fans make the club. Always have. Fans running it, fans on the playing staff. As long as the fan base remains the club survives.

If we do go into liquidation, it's over, we are no more, we're dead. Rangers are dead.

With respect (no ,honestly, I am not being sarcastic) thats your opinion, and yes, you've previously stated that you'd be gone.

I would bet the vast majority of us would still be here though, because The Rangers will never die as long as the fans are alive, be it AFC Rangers, or Glasgow Rangers, we would still be the team of the people. Thats what I think. The fans are not going to just melt away and support other clubs. We are a massive worldwide brand that just needs a good shakedown. I don't like to referring to us as a brand, but you are the business minded type, so you'll understand what I'm saying, whether you disagree with it is another factor.

Either way, the taigs will not be prevailing. (tu)

We're scamming

We're scamming

We're scamming

We're scamming

Hope you like scamming too.............

New club song when this is all over with. (tu)

I know you think that anything goes, WVB, but some of us are not comfortable with the way Whyte is going about things, even if we end up debt free. As someone who still bears a grudge with ICT, you should be aware of the depth of feeling that some have for the club and what they believe it should stand for.

I know you think that anything goes, WVB, but some of us are not comfortable with the way Whyte is going about things, even if we end up debt free. As someone who still bears a grudge with ICT, you should be aware of the depth of feeling that some have for the club and what they believe it should stand for.

(tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu)

I cant argue with you there casey, and whilst I was trying to inject some humour into this dark situation we find ourselves in, I know there are some who wont be able to see any funny side. I am of the opinion that what the club stood for was diluted over many years up to this point, where it has become nothing more than a franchise. Thats a minority view, I'm sure. As for depth of feeling.......I am only too aware. Thats what is dragging me along to Ibrox this week, duty calls. Its not as if I will enjoy sitting on my arse and not singing. I look around me and see a new breed of fan though, and the death of our game, not just our club. Money driven facades with no foundation.

Through the good times, and through the bad times, thats what being a supporter is all about. I think.

I said earlier, I don't approve, but, as the yanks say "It is what it is "

I cant argue with you there casey, and whilst I was trying to inject some humour into this dark situation we find ourselves in, I know there are some who wont be able to see any funny side. I am of the opinion that what the club stood for was diluted over many years up to this point, where it has become nothing more than a franchise. Thats a minority view, I'm sure. As for depth of feeling.......I am only too aware. Thats what is dragging me along to Ibrox this week, duty calls. Its not as if I will enjoy sitting on my arse and not singing. I look around me and see a new breed of fan though, and the death of our game, not just our club. Money driven facades with no foundation.

Through the good times, and through the bad times, thats what being a supporter is all about. I think.

I think what Casey is trying to say is that regardless of who is in charge of the club or how they go about running the club; we as a support should maintain the high standard of class and dignity that as you state is somewhat lost within the club.

We dont have to support or even like how this is being handled even if it does save the club. Think thats the jist of what he's saying. I tend to agree.

Still, the girfuy factor would be amazing though :craphead:

It wasn't that particular post which prompted me to reply, I like a bit of gallows humour myself.

Fair enough about the way you see how things have gone in the last thirty years, and although I agree, I just never saw you as one of the 'if you can't beat them, join them' crew. I'd rather fight, even if it's doomed to failure, to keep what little bit of the old Rangers that is still left.

Old Dinosaur Loyal

It wasn't that particular post which prompted me to reply, I like a bit of gallows humour myself.

Fair enough about the way you see how things have gone in the last thirty years, and although I agree, I just never saw you as one of the 'if you can't beat them, join them' crew. I'd rather fight, even if it's doomed to failure, to keep what little bit of the old Rangers that is still left.

Old Dinosaur Loyal

I'd love it if we weren't where we are, but we are. If the worst happens, and we have to bite the bullet and start over in a business sense, I just won't be lying down and letting taigs tell me their version of how things are. It will be the same Rangers in my view. I'm not sure about the "if you can't beat them,join them" bit.....those mutants had a rather offensive banner a few years ago, regarding evolution, and as far as I can see, us evolving into a stronger entity would be a lovely way to ram that, and everything else back down their nasty tarrier throats.

Too Tough To Die Loyal

How does the saying go "no gain without pain"?

I'm not quite prepared to lynch Whyte yet, the way he's acting is strange to say the least, but only a tim or an imbacile would do to the club what some on here maintain he's trying to do.

The club was always heading for this fall, if it wasn't Whyte it would have been someone else.

Whyte maintains he's a Rangers supporter, he may think he's doing the best for the club, he may or may not be right, time will tell.

I'm sure after all this pain we will eventually gain a better and healthier club, that those with cash will be prepared to invest in.

How does the saying go "no gain without pain"?

I'm not quite prepared to lynch Whyte yet, the way he's acting is strange to say the least, but only a tim or an imbacile would do to the club what some on here maintain he's trying to do.

The club was always heading for this fall, if it wasn't Whyte it would have been someone else.

Whyte maintains he's a Rangers supporter, he may think he's doing the best for the club, he may or may not be right, time will tell.

I'm sure after all this pain we will eventually gain a better and healthier club, that those with cash will be prepared to invest in.

It doesn't exonerate him though. You are correct though, short of a fairly hefty investment there cant have been many other favorable outcomes.

Liquidation is exactly what he's after. Wipes the debt, wipes the tax case and whyte gets the stadium and training ground for the new co which he can start on a wage bill more suited to Scottish football. And of course he can sell for a tidy profit. I think this is his masterplan I just happen to think it's immoral and embarrassing

Totally agree 100% what you have to say mate

The good would be 1 no debt 2 Free to sell Ground and club or Fans Group whoever he wanted [thats if hes planned this for Gers benefit] 3 No Hmrc future clawbacks that may arise[ you just know there would be follow ons every year probably instigated from the beggar media.

The bad would be 1 NO EUROPEAN FOOTBALL FOR 3 YEARS 2.Every piece of beggerdome in this Country would want us hammered in any New Entity from SFA TO GOVERNMENT witchhunts resulting in harsh penalties[ points deductions,stripping of history etc etc 3 No respect from other clubs for decades[not sure thats any different now]

Its a very hard call and for me he is either on a death wish or a fuckin very brave genius.

One thing is for sure i will not let those maggots in the media with there personal attacks[ ive first hand experience of there rancid lies] and the sheep that cant think outside the box influence what i Do think of him .At this moment i think its 75/25 against him coming good but no one line attacks from me.Its POINTLESS

Is it just me or are we not Rangers FC Group TRADING AS Rangers PLC? (or similar). If so, the parent co goes bust, anyone can trade as us?

Do we need to mention clubs that have gone pop and still exist?