***The Official Rangers v Hearts Thread***

Amac9

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we lift the roof. The whole match, win, lose or draw.

Everyone reading this and going to the game, consider this, if some people get their way we might not have many more opportunities to go see the Rangers as we know it. So lets make this the loudest game for years.

Sing it loud.

I genually believe we will murder them tomorrow. I thought the same over the Killie game but after last week and the situation some players find themselves in, they'll put out a performance in style.

Still sticking with a 2-0, but we can score more.

I'll be there thanks to some kind Bears on here :D(tu) A result would be good but regardless of the team line-up,tactics and result in the end I'll be cheering the team on and off the park and getting behind them for 90mins as they've had a shitty week too we're all in it together (tu) Enjoy the game all who can make it :21:

:McGregor:

:Perry::Goian::Bocanegra::Wallace:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Bedoya: :Kerkar:

:Little: :McCulloch:

Off-field crap aside, I think the players will out there tomorrow with nothing to lose. If Bedoya isn't in the squad then I'd like to see young Rhys McCabe coming in.

Rangers 3-1 Hearts (Little, McCulloch, Kerkar) :21:

Was so wanting to go this one but will hopefully get to the next one and the legends game. :)

There will be many vultures watching Rangers players today and while most of them already have the incentive to play their hearts out, this added incentive I think will result in a very good performance from all today.

Aluko to score a couple.

I know we may be down to a skeleton pool soon. But, this is taking it a step too far uk.gif21.gif

Given the amount of stick Salim has taken,especially on here,isnt it just great to watch how he has delivered on the pitch when nobody expected it.You cant beat a good old rags to riches story especially if you are an old softy and sentimentalist. :uk: