Liverpool v Arsenal

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed up on here this morning to give some support to you fellas and to let you know there are a lot of fans it England pulling for you through this . Got to say as an Evertonian I'm delighted to see you don't seem to buy in like so many other unfortunates to being all over the Kopites. Delighted to see RVP secure the points for Arsenal especially after what seemed pretty classless quotes from Adam this week.

Signed up on here this morning to give some support to you fellas and to let you know there are a lot of fans it England pulling for you through this . Got to say as an Evertonian I'm delighted to see you don't seem to buy in like so many other unfortunates to being all over the Kopites. Delighted to see RVP secure the points for Arsenal especially after what seemed pretty classless quotes from Adam this week.

Cheers for the support (tu)

Sadly the English people I know seem to find our situation hilarious.

Cheers for the support (tu)

Sadly the English people I know seem to find our situation hilarious.

Really mate ? I can only talk for that lads I know and we have real sympathy . Maybe not the media but Don't underestimate that a lot of people down here are in your corner.

Dear Papaguy..

The Arsenal hater's seem to have went quiet lately!

So called bottlers who can't do it against the better teams or when under pressure.

Even-though they've defeated Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Udinese and Dortmund this season and performed well against City.

A goal down at one of the in-form teams(Sunderland away) and score two goals to win three points, 2-0 down to their rivals that many have been wax lyrical towards this season and dominate to win 5-2. A goal down to Liverpool who don't lose many games at Anfield and win.

Currently four points off Tottenham, not bad for a team that are so poor, a one man team that wouldn't make the top four according to majority on here. Can see Arsenal overtaking Tottenham before the end of the season.

I've changed this post to say what you really meant.

Done well to get an undeserved win yesterday, has to be said.

Fourth place will be a successful season certainly, still think that they are nowhere near as good as they should be.

Could still be so much better if Wenger wasn't so stubborn, but there you go.

The Arsenal hater's seem to have went quiet lately!

So called bottlers who can't do it against the better teams or when under pressure.

Even-though they've defeated Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Udinese and Dortmund this season and performed well against City.

A goal down at one of the in-form teams(Sunderland away) and score two goals to win three points, 2-0 down to their rivals that many have been wax lyrical towards this season and dominate to win 5-2. A goal down to Liverpool who don't lose many games at Anfield and win.

Currently four points off Tottenham, not bad for a team that are so poor, a one man team that wouldn't make the top four according to majority on here. Can see Arsenal overtaking Tottenham before the end of the season.

The point is are they a team that can win the Premiership? No. They will continue to win nothing.

Without Van Persie they would be a average team in most areas of the pitch.

Continuing the way they are will see them struggling for 4th every season, especially when Liverpool/Chelsea get back on track. You seem to be fine with that, but I imagine their fans won't be.

Arsenal can't win the league, only two teams can and will in the near future and both play in Manchester!

Everyone knew what the future held for Arsenal with their new stadium, it was going to take time for them to compete at the highest level again. Posted a table showing their net spent over the last five seasons and they had spent similar figures to the likes of Newcastle, never going to win championships with such spending. To continually make the top four is fantastic for Arsenal due to their current finance plan.

Disagree about average players, the likes of Koscielny, Arteta, Gervinho, Szczesny, Song, Wilshere, Ramsey, Rosicky are not average. CB partnership is as strong as any in the league, midfield is up there with anything. They certainly lack in key areas such as the full-backs and attacking options.

Liverpool back on track? Liverpool spent £120 million in 2011 and have not improved, Liverpool are the team that will be struggling for a top 5 finish over the next few years. Chelsea need a massive clear-out and could be in transition for a couple of years, especially if they constantly change managers.

Arsenal will continue to make the top 4 for the next few years, IMO, they are in better shape than the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham. Lot's on young players and with having money to spend will only improve next season and going by reports Wenger will strengthen next season considerably.

I don't think the players you listed are that good. Arteta is decent but won't contribute to goals, and neither will Rosicky. They're passers. Gervinho was a waste of money and is not made for the Premiership. Sagna/Vermaelen/Persie/Szczesny/Song are probably their only good players. Ramsay/Wilshere have barely played enough matches to see how useful they'll be.

If Arsenal had Tottenham's players you'd say they were a 10x better team. I think they'll keep Modric too, since he probably wouldn't even want to go to Chelsea now.

Liverpool are rank, but still played them off the park yesterday. Lucky RVP finish again. They missed sitters Liverpool, including a penalty.