To The Blue Order; Union Bears etc

Get a grip ffs, i dont like every loyalist song when im at a loyalist night but im not going to not go because i dont like 4 or 5 songs, it was just a general observation, you dont need to take it so personally or are people who have criticisms not allowed to discuss these things?

Touchy.. your not the only one who's said that about the chants, so the post wasn't just aimed at one person, just baffles me that people moan about the chants yet still want to sit in the section.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was about three or four euro chants used yesterday, and we only done them when the rest of the ground lost interest in joining in with the section (probably because of the result) no idea why people stay in the section if they don't like the songs, we've tried to introduce new songs recently aswell (Those were the days, 9 in a row etc) the "too much" Euro chants is just a complete myth.

I'd never experienced it before, and loved it!!

The old songs are great, but so are the new ones!!

I've watched with envy at some European games and wished our support could come up with some of the things they do/did. Now, we do....and then some, and I'm forever grateful!! :praise:

Touchy.. your not the only one who's said that about the chants, so the post wasn't just aimed at one person, just baffles me that people moan about the chants yet still want to sit in the section.

:lol:

Fucking hell, do you need to view everything done by the section as the dogs bollocks? People want to sit there to be part of a singing section ffs. My only criticism in the section is the need for shite european chants when we have much better Rangers songs.

Do you even read peoples posts or do you just jump in cause people have the balls to call it how they see it?

For your benefit. The 4 boys had a dream has become my favourite song to sing, a fantastic song and the support as a whole seem to love it. Barcelona is another great wee song but at times when there are things going on in the game that a rousing rendition of BMG, Fathers advice, Derrys walls etc could be sang by the whole stadium we get avici levels or some shite.

Its only my opinion but i dont see how you can criticise fans who sit there's opinion and say why sit there just because they dont like every chant. Fuck even some of your own members who i know well dont like all your songs, so should they leave the UB and the section?

See seriously that song where you split into two just looks gay, and the stamping on the heads of glasgow celtic is cringeworthy, the rest is good though, keep up the good work.

I like the stamp on the head routine.

Fucking hell, do you need to view everything done by the section as the dogs bollocks? People want to sit there to be part of a singing section ffs. My only criticism in the section is the need for shite european chants when we have much better Rangers songs.

Do you even read peoples posts or do you just jump in cause people have the balls to call it how they see it?

For your benefit. The 4 boys had a dream has become my favourite song to sing, a fantastic song and the support as a whole seem to love it. Barcelona is another great wee song but at times when there are things going on in the game that a rousing rendition of BMG, Fathers advice, Derrys walls etc could be sang by the whole stadium we get avici levels or some shite.

Its only my opinion but i dont see how you can criticise fans who sit there's opinion and say why sit there just because they dont like every chant. Fuck even some of your own members who i know well dont like all your songs, so should they leave the UB and the section?

European / Ultra chants are not everyones cup of tea but they will always get sung in the section.

Naecunt told you to leave the section, get off your high horse.. fair enough if you don't like the Euro style chants, Im not wasting my time arguing, storm in a teacup springs to mind.

Naecunt told you to leave the section, get off your high horse.. fair enough if you don't like the Euro style chants, Im not wasting my time arguing, storm in a teacup springs to mind.

Im not on my high horse. You said poeple complain but still sit there so thats what pissed me off. I was only giving my opinion on the section

Will always get debates like this, I'm using the word debate loosely here...

Its simple trial and error; we've tried songs and they've kicked off and we've tried songs and dropped them after a few outings, it's the only way to work! Not everyones cup of tea all the time but hey ho, that's life!

Will always get debates like this, I'm using the word debate loosely here...

Its simple trial and error; we've tried songs and they've kicked off and we've tried songs and dropped them after a few outings, it's the only way to work! Not everyones cup of tea all the time but hey ho, that's life!

Thats the main jist of the matter really.

Tbh a special mention for the Enclosure who have really kicked on with joining in the songs the section are singing. They have been excellent recently. The games are one hundred times better in all honesty with the section but was just merely pointing out that not all songs are that great. But as yae say its just trial and error

I have a ST in BF1 and I love it, agree with the missed opportunities to get the crowd going tho, we could get the whole stadium up and singing and probably motivating the team but instead that drum goes and then Fuck the SFA or something starts. (That was an example from Saturday)

Also another thing that annoys me is that when theres a good half of the section singing a song and it seems to be catching and spreading, that doesn't sit well with the megaphone guy and he starts his own song, almost as if to say ''Shut it all start the songs''.

Its happened a few times, I know everyones supposed to follow the capo and they usually do but whats wrong with a wee song getting started elsewhere, that effectively could spread over without the help of the megaphone or drum ?

Other than those two problems the section has been great and I have enjoyed my move to BF1 this season.

Didnt like it in the section yesterday tbh feel we should be singing the songs everyone knows as the european stuff just alienates(sp) the others imo obviously.

But the backing from the section to the team as ever was great

Folk don't join in when the sing "normal" songs either, so they just should just concentrate on making a noise and enjoying theirselves rather than worrying about others.

Nothing stopping the Copland starting a song theirselves if they want something different.

Rfc52, I know what you're saying mate, not everyone in the section is going to like everything that gets sung. The important thing is that you keep going with it regardless. There's times where I've been a wee bit miffed at song choice and the like but I still sing it loud as fuck, because that's what we're there to do.

Regarding the Euro chants, I'm sure you appreciate that most Rangers/Loyalist songs are slower and that unfortunately there are many who don't know the words. The Euro chants are a good filler, they keep things going when it's beginning to stagnate around the ground and even in the section itself. I didn't think there was an awful lot wrong with song choice on Saturday, 90% of the songs we're traditional ones and we tried to get the new 9iar song going too.

The capos have a difficult job, it's far from easy to pick the right song for every situation during the game as well as thinking what to sing next whilst starting or prolonging one song.

All about opinions on here and away from the ground, but when we're all in the section those opinions should be put to one side.

One thing that annoys me about the UB's is the fact it's all wee guys running about in adidas classics, and fake Stone island jumpers thinking they are somebody.

Yeah, they should be wearing Gola and Benzini, fucking no-marks.

Also another thing that annoys me is that when theres a good half of the section singing a song and it seems to be catching and spreading, that doesn't sit well with the megaphone guy and he starts his own song, almost as if to say ''Shut it all start the songs''.

Its happened a few times, I know everyones supposed to follow the capo and they usually do but whats wrong with a wee song getting started elsewhere, that effectively could spread over without the help of the megaphone or drum ?

There was a perfect example on Saturday as to why this is the case. The capo tried to get the new 9IAR song going about 4 times before being interrupted by the back starting their own song. This wouldn't have happened if they followed the capo, just creates a rabble

There was a perfect example on Saturday as to why this is the case. The capo tried to get the new 9IAR song going about 4 times before being interrupted by the back starting their own song. This wouldn't have happened if they followed the capo, just creates a rabble

I mind you pointed that out to me and was going to say, couldnt think of the example

I don't think there is anything wrong with the euro chants but I think chants and songs are getting sung at the wrong time.

The euro chants should be used as a filler when nothing much is happening in the game , never as a main song to get the crowd going after and incident or goal or when we pick up some momentum. BMG , derry's walls etc should be used for them moments because you know the crowd are more likely to join in then.

Basically the songs chants are all good I think but the timing and song choice is wrong quite often.

Spend the majority of the time facing the wrong way to actually see the game.

Wtf is up with the splitting down the middle thing, how does that help the atmosphere in the slightest?

At least they put in the effort i suppose.