SSN: Deal Close

Ricky_

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clyde just said along with Wylde and Cellik going 3 other players have asked and will be allowed too leave with some taking a pay cut as long as they are given a free transfer in the summer

Clyde just said along with Wylde and Cellik going 3 other players have asked and will be allowed too leave with some taking a pay cut as long as they are given a free transfer in the summer

hopefully by the summer we will have a resolution to our debt, including the final out come of the tax case, a clear plan going forward, and many interested investors.

This is Killing me ,and we really need a decision on this Tax Case now. ASAP.We need to be in a Position to move on from this .It is beginning to drag on and is taking its Toll on us .

We can get through this ,but we really need a Goal and Target to move on to .

The sooner this Tax Case shit is over no Matter what the result then we Can move forward.

I hope it is imminent.Any one have any Idea when?

This is Shit .

I hope there really is some good News on the Horizon ,starting with this.

Hopefully if these players who will be free transfers in summer are "Rangers" men, when hopefully someone comes in and rescues the club they will re-sign for us.

Maybe just wishfull thinking though.

Am I thinking this the wrong way? Surely if they leave on a free it's a bad thing for the club...therefore not really 'Rangers' men?

Any deal that allows them to leave on a free at the end of the season will no doubt be contingent on us still being in our current state at that point. If we're back in a position to pay them whatever they're getting now by then, I doubt many of the current squad would still want out.

This is Killing me ,and we really need a decision on this Tax Case now. ASAP.We need to be in a Position to move on from this .It is beginning to drag on and is taking its Toll on us .

We can get through this ,but we really need a Goal and Target to move on to .

The sooner this Tax Case shit is over no Matter what the result then we Can move forward.

I hope it is imminent.Any one have any Idea when?

This is Shit .

I hope there really is some good News on the Horizon ,starting with this.

But many posters on here told us that it was Whyte who took us into administration , not the tax case that is with the tribunal just now.

the claus is probably along the lines of " if your wages are not going to be put back to normal by next season you can have a free transfer".

just a guess.

What I thought too.

Never know, if Wylde and Mervan are still free agents and we've been taken over we could re-sign them :lol:

But many posters on here told us that it was Whyte who took us into administration , not the tax case that is with the tribunal just now.

Yes it was Whyte that took us into administration. He never put more than 1 pound of his own money into Rangers. Never paid PAYE or VAT. Unbelievable.

The thing i dont like about this whole deal situation is the fact the players are getting clauses in their contracts to allow them to leave in the summer

Just protecting themselves in case the situation runs on too long. Some of our players could get equal or better deals elsewhere so I can understand them saying "I'll take a pay cut until the end of the season but it can't go on" Depends how alrge the cuts are really.

Yes it was Whyte that took us into administration. He never put more than 1 pound of his own money into Rangers. Never paid PAYE or VAT. Unbelievable.

Point I was making in my reply that the EBT tax case has really nothing to do with this as a deal will be struck. They will settle for so many pence in the £ deal.

Point I was making in my reply that the EBT tax case has really nothing to do with this as a deal will be struck. They will settle for so many pence in the £ deal.

I certainly hope so

Heres what I hope:

Bids received from investors

CVA granted

Tax Case settled

Debt repaid over so many years

New owners

League title 2013

Darth Vader Loyal