Dave King to sue David Murray

Adoniram

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is simply a ridiculous statement on any level.

Look at whytes history, kings history and Sir davids....i know you don't like him but he has done nothign in comparison to those two.

Murrays crimes are far worse in my eyes than anything the other two have ever done.

Don't like him? I fucking hate David Murray & wish him dead.

What was the name of the other organisation that invested in us? Was that around 20m as well?

That was ENIC under Joe Lewis who invested £40m in to Rangers after being DELIBERATELY MISLED by the then owner....Sir David "do no wrong" Murray.

If he did no wrong why did Murray pay him a lump sum after being threatened with legal action?

Just wish there was a way all rangers fans could sue Murray for his years of mismanagement after all we invested money in the club. Anyone who bought a shirt from the megastore to a seasonticket etc, were told buy direct from the club and the money goes straight to the club when clearly it never due to murrays deal with jjb and allegedly the ticketus deal had been used well before Craig whyte so IMO we were lied to and that is false avertising. Bit like being misold ppi.

That was ENIC under Joe Lewis who invested £40m in to Rangers after being DELIBERATELY MISLED by the then owner....Sir David "do no wrong" Murray.

If he did no wrong why did Murray pay him a lump sum after being threatened with legal action?

That's the one, cheers. I didn't realise Murray had sorted that on the side. It sprang to mind that they might sue Murray as well. Can you think of any other investor that may come into this?

Out of interest, has your stance on Craig Whyte changed?

Not at all.

everything is going the way I see it. If king does buy Rangers It makes even more sense now. I just didn`t know who the new owner was going to be.

step 1 : Try to negotiate a deal with HMRC over big tax bill while at the same time get as much of Rangers assets out their clutches as possible.

step 2 :If HMRC don`t want to do a deal make a deal happen on our terms : go into Admin. Get the deal done via CVA.

step 3 : Get out of Admin . Pay off all outstanding debts. which aren`t that much .This was only ever about the £50M - £75M potential tax bill.

step 4 : New owner buys club.

step 3 + 4 are done together.

and while all this is happening Dave King steps down from Rangers board with not a peep against Craig Whyte. Sets himself up to buy Rangers and we will be debt free

with no tax bill hanging over us. Mr Whyte Job Done.

Even with all this happening some people will still hate Whyte although he has done what is needed to get rid of the Big tax case. So he won`t hang around I`m sure.King will look like the hero and Whyte the villain.

I believe who ever buys Rangers is the man who put Whyte in place to do the dirty work.

Not at all.

everything is going the way I see it. If king does buy Rangers It makes even more sense now. I just didn`t know who the new owner was going to be.

step 1 : Try to negotiate a deal with HMRC over big tax bill while at the same time get as much of Rangers assets out their clutches as possible.

step 2 :If HMRC don`t want to do a deal make a deal happen on our terms : go into Admin. Get the deal done via CVA.

step 3 : Get out of Admin . Pay off all outstanding debts. which aren`t that much .This was only ever about the £50M - £75M potential tax bill.

and while all this is happening Dave King steps down from Rangers board with not a peep against Craig Whyte. Sets himself up to buy Rangers and we will be debt free

Even with all this happening some people will still hate Whyte although he has done what is needed to get rid of the Big tax case. So he won`t hang around I`m sure.

I believe who ever buys Rangers is the man who put Whyte in place to do the dirty work.

your a cunt now fuck off.

Not at all.

Even with all this happening some people will still hate Whyte although he has done what is needed to get rid of the Big tax case. So he won`t hang around I`m sure.

This is possible. And it would fit with Whytes' track record.

Not at all.

You get worse by the day .........

Like expecting them to stand by their promise of only selling to someone who would be good for the club and had sufficient funds to take us forward.

Where he can and his hand isn't forced by the bank then yes, of course.

Just not to have committed fraud on a massive scale or be a thief who has been banned as a director would be nice.