What are we to make of this 'Gang of 10' Meeting?

MCLACHLAN1

They will assert that they have some power now.

Ultimately they don't, if we decide to apply to the SFL Division 3 and not the SPL, should the worst happen. They are going to be Royally fucked themselves!

May be a good time to let reconstruction happen. Two professional leagues of 16 for me. At the end of the day I don't give a fuck as long as I get to follow The Rangers.

The meeting has got nothing to do with reconstruction, they are meeting to discuss how they could get a bigger share of the money, specifically the tv money, as they feel the Old Firm are receiving too big a share. It's something they do every now and then, but they are doing it again now because they perceive us to be in a position of weakness. It'll probably come to fuck all as usual :pipe:

hiv and pars are battling relagation so if we get liquidated and start up fresh then they won't be too happy at us taking over our old club, so in theory we should be relegated and start from div 3

Now if we stay in the league and nobody gets relegated then what does that say to the team in div 1, win the league but not get promoted

So either way we're pretty much fucked unless some guy sticks 100+ million into the club when he takes over from whyte which I don't see happening at all

I thought this meeting could work out, in the sense any vote needs 11-1 majority, if they exclude Septic but offer us a deal to stay in the league etc if we give them the 11th vote. I'm sure we'll get shafted, as we'll need to give up tv revenue but might be good in the long run for us.

The meeting has got nothing to do with reconstruction, they are meeting to discuss how they could get a bigger share of the money, specifically the tv money, as they feel the Old Firm are receiving too big a share. It's something they do every now and then, but they are doing it again now because they perceive us to be in a position of weakness. It'll probably come to fuck all as usual :pipe:

Maybe that has something to with us and them have a bigger support than the rest of the SPL teams. And more people want to watch us and them compared to the rest of the shite in the league.

I've got nothing against them trying to get contingencies in place, the way it looks they are probably thinking with Rangers gone that their 10 vs septics 1 that they could have a majority vote on everything, instead of just us and the mhanky mob vetoing everything because it has to be a majority of 11.

Ultimately they are fighting over the scraps, if Rangers don't get back in there will be no money in scottish football other than what comes in through the turnstiles. Septic will be royally fucked so no matter what their unwashed following might be spewing out about us getting shafted, septic will be pushing for us to stay in behind the scenes, just self preservation.

Would the other 11 clubs owe half the money to Ticketus then? :D

That is one of the reasons that we lost the use of the season books for cup ties at home. That way more fans turned up and Rangers had to pay half of say 40000 when say 30000 season books.

So yeah that would be interesting , think they would want half of whatever the crowd was no matter how they paid to get in.

League of 16 would be good.

I'm afraid the smaller clubs will never vote for that tho mate......it would mean only 15 home games per season and only 1 visit each from us and septic. No matter how much some of them hate us, they know they can't live without us.

I think it's the exact opposite . I think they're shiting themselves at the thought of NO TV Money AT ALL. If the worst really does happy to us SKY will walk . The romans aren't invited because they know they rat bags will be trying to do their own deals with sky right now probably. They're also probably looking at what IF and a very BIG IF we get liquidated and go to the very bottom tier. That means they don't get our support at their grounds causing a massive whole in revenue for them .

Maybe they're getting wind of boycotts to their staduims and having to come up with plans B, C & D...................... There's yurr dinner chairman - YOU DO NEED US even though we've fucked up. We'll get oor hoose in order and i just hopeeveryone of us is keeping a wee black book of everybody that's sticking their boot in right now !