Aberdeen fans release Rangers related statement

Boab

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loathe them with a passion which raises my blood pressure at the very mention of their name.

It shouldn't really affect me, because they are such an insignificant bunch of wankers, but it does.

One of my lives wishes is to see that bastard club relegated.

Smacks of the delusions of grandeur that they do so well. At least the mhopes win titles now and again, this mob haven't won anything of note, since what, the early 90s?

Souness' whipping of that lot must have hurt them so much more than we all realised.

Keith Lasley's tackle on Fraser Fyvie :praise:

No way am I applauding that; that tackle summed up all that is wrong with Scottish football; where henchmen out do the ball players: Lasley should get a 3 month ban for that, and then he would think twice about doing that kind of challenge. Fyvie might play for Aberdeen, but he is a fine footballer.

They want us dead yet will only fill their stadium when we're playing them. :rolleyes: For that reason alone, they should really shut the fuck up and not dare talk about us.

The only way Aberdeen would fill their stadium if we played them is if they gave our fans the home allocation.