*** Official Dundee Utd vs. Rangers Match Thread ***

GersAvA92

100% agreed!

We're far from out if this though, which might have been the worry at the start!

Certainly are not but we just need a kick up the arse, the senior/regular players need to step up and take charge and Ally needs to get the message across, no half hearted challenges and shiting it from tackles because this is a must win.

Im sick of this culture of shoehorning players into a set formation. has ally never heard of 3-4-3 or 3-5-2? Surely a manager must have 7 or 8 different formations he can use, rather than playing people out of position.

All these excuses aren't good enough for me and don't wash.

Davis, Edu, Bedoya & Wallace. That's £10Million worth of players.

Mixed in with 'the best' of our youth? We're acting like it's a 11 strangers picked off the street. It isn't good enough, the lack of technical ability at our Club is shocking.

I agree, this is definitely concerning.

I just cant get my head round the fact Aluko hasnt started this match ???

We have enough youngsters inexperianced in the team and we leave out

someone who may have not been at his best recently but has the Proven not in training

but where it matters on the pitch .

We need him on second half immediately .

Im sick of this culture of shoehorning players into a set formation. has ally never heard of 3-4-3 or 3-5-2? Surely a manager must have 7 or 8 different formations he can use, rather than playing people out of position.

We started off with a 3-5-2 v Malmo, did we not? With a full strength 11 basically, and look where that got us.

4-4-2 should always be the formation for the SPL, no matter who the opposition is.

I'm looking forward to the summer transfer window so we can begin to rebuild our great club.