* Post Match Dundee Utd 2 vs. 1 Rangers thread **

J_RFC87

McCoist is trying, but his tactics are not getting us anywhere. Why did Aluko not start? That to me is a whopper. Mitchell is a trier but nowhere as good as Aluko.

Ally is a legend, is in there in very poor circumstances, but some of his team selections and tactics have not been the best.

He is a wonderful face for the club just now - no-one could be better - but when all this is over, would you have him as your manager?

It is not an easy decision in my opinion, but I would think hard about replacing him.

Though it pains me greatly to say it no. To many times this has happened now. This is simple basic stuff that sticks out to all but ally apparently.

Yet again some baffling decisions from our management team.

Aye.

Whittaker, Boca, Goian, Papac, Naismith, Lafferty and more all out for one reason or another, Jela, Wylde, Celik away, clubs in perilous uproar, attacked from all sides and you're fucking baffled :lol:

Really :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye.

Whittaker, Boca, Goian, Papac, Naismith, Lafferty and more all out for one reason or another, Jela, Wylde, Celik away, clubs in perilous uproar, attacked from all sides and you're fucking baffled :lol:

Really :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whittaker is a total liability, Papac has had an indifferent season, Lafferty only shows up at the end of the season, Wylde blew hot and cold, Jela didnt even look interested and i seriously doubt he would have made a huge difference he just wanted away.

Not one of those players have been consistant, so i wouldnt even say they would make a huge difference like some poeple like to think.

The only player out of them we have missed is Naismith, and wee missed him badly, so badly we have crumbled so what does that say about the rest?

I cant remember ever seeing a team crumble like us just because we lost one player.

Right I haver read all the Threads and what I will say In all my Years I've seen the Rangers this isn't the worse I've seen ,but if the Management Team don't start getting these Boys to Play on the Ground then I am afraid the Long Ball is with us for a while.Some of the Young Boys can Play but are still inexperienced .

The Fact that he Played Mitchell up Front on his own, and had Aluko who is one of our best Play makers, Strikers on the Bench worries me.

Some of the decisions Ally makes are baffling ,but he just isn't learning to Play to his Strengths ,he has got Football Players there, but just telling them to Punt it is not going to work.

Every time we Punt it we lose it ,and there is no Link up Play from the Back to Middle.

We continue to give the Ball away every time .It must stop and we need to play possession Football and stop Punting the Long Ball to a lone Striker.

Its not the worse Ive seen ,but we aren't heading in the Right direction.

Right I haver read all the Threads and what I will say In all my Years I've seen the Rangers this isn't the worse I've seen ,but if the Management Team don't start getting these Boys to Play on the Ground then I am afraid the Long Ball is with us for a while.Some of the Young Boys can Play but are still inexperienced .

The Fact that he Played Mitchell up Front on his own, and had Aluko who is one of our best Play makers, Strikers on the Bench worries me.

Some of the decisions Ally makes are baffling ,but he just isn't learning to Play to his Strengths ,he has got Football Players there, but just telling them to Punt it is not going to work.

Every time we Punt it we lose it ,and there is no Link up Play from the Back to Middle.

We continue to give the Ball away every time .It must stop and we need to play possession Football and stop Punting the Long Ball to a lone Striker.

Its not the worse Ive seen ,but we aren't heading in the Right direction.

Spot on about the long punt direct to the opposition - absolutely does my nut in week in and week out! What in God's name is wrong with our management when they fail to see how completely useless this is?

Shit scared for next week, and before anybody reply's with the "aw shuup man no surrender" shite fuck off, saying no surrender on a message board does fuck all to change the facts.

aw shuup man no surrender!

the only pertinent fact that you've apparently missed is - that the game has not been played and you are "shit scared".

a truly disgraceful fucking attitude for any man let alone a Rangers supporter before an old firm game!

what a fucking dude you are to have in the trenches!

wid ye like me tay send you ma wains dummy tit tay deal wi all yerr fear?

'no surrender' is not just something on a fucking message board - it is a way of life for Rangers supporters and players.

Really don't get the tainted talk.

If we didn't go into administration, we still won't win the league.

Agreed (tu)

Even if we had our 10 points back the scum are still miles ahead :disappointment:

I don't know whether it's Ally or it's the players but it aint good enough, if all this other shit hadn't been going on then Ally would be oot the door by now

Don't doubt the effort will be there next week, but where our goals will come from is anybody's guess.

I'm wondering if TLB will use the mhedia this week to lean on the referee? Obviously if we are to get a good result the commitment must be there and the last thing we would want is him to be over fussy :anguish:

You don't know that for sure though ... the hardest thing in sport is to be a front runner but septic have found it so easy because as soon as they hit the front the only opposition were deducted 10 points

You don't know that for sure though ... the hardest thing in sport is to be a front runner but septic have found it so easy because as soon as they hit the front the only opposition were deducted 10 points

Bear in mind we lost a 15 point gap well before the duduction. I lost all faith after the St Mirren loss tbh.

Whittaker is a total liability, Papac has had an indifferent season, Lafferty only shows up at the end of the season, Wylde blew hot and cold, Jela didnt even look interested and i seriously doubt he would have made a huge difference he just wanted away.

Not one of those players have been consistant, so i wouldnt even say they would make a huge difference like some poeple like to think.

The only player out of them we have missed is Naismith, and wee missed him badly, so badly we have crumbled so what does that say about the rest?

I cant remember ever seeing a team crumble like us just because we lost one player.

Jelavic never was any good as lone striker, some just aren't. Was great in partnership with both miller and susequently naismith. Never really hit it off with Laffs but then he is a goal scoring winger not a striker despite what he thinks, better all round if he would just accept it, most of best finishes come from RHS of box.

Even with naisy we'd be struggling unless he had McCulloch up with him to hold the ball up, gers play to many long balls not to. You can play with wee strikers but you need to get ball on the deck and play football.

it is surprising to say the least that Burley, a fuckin paedo fc alumni with the usual hatred of all things Rangers. cleary sees that which you don't.

the loss of 10 points certainly has had a bearing - but it is the tip of a fuckin iceberg that has been exposed numerous times on this forum.

and for you to ignore this, or fail to see the relevancy of a multitude of factors that makes this titled tainted is beyond my comprehension as well as that of a Burley - a fucking wanker, possessing the moronic intelligence of the average taig.

i will give you the benefit of the doubt and agree that the word 'tainted' is indeed an inappropriate term - because this years title is covered in so much filthy excrement that it truly belongs to the cesspool it appears to be heading for.

aw shuup man no surrender!

the only pertinent fact that you've apparently missed is - that the game has not been played and you are "shit scared".

a truly disgraceful fucking attitude for any man let alone a Rangers supporter before an old firm game!

what a fucking dude you are to have in the trenches!

wid ye like me tay send you ma wains dummy tit tay deal wi all yerr fear?

'no surrender' is not just something on a fucking message board - it is a way of life for Rangers supporters and players.

Aye, No Surrender. :rolleyes:

Spot on about the long punt direct to the opposition - absolutely does my nut in week in and week out! What in God's name is wrong with our management when they fail to see how completely useless this is?

Not only the long punt but why can't they also see that Stevie Davis has about a 5% success rate in finding s blue shirt with his free kicks

A free kick in the opposition half should be an advantage and pose a threat

You just know before he takes them that ours are gonny be shite

So why persist with him taking them?