Who wants Ally still in charge next season?

Sheikh Salim

423 members have voted

1. 1. After all the troubles Ally and Rangers have had to endure this season, do you still want Ally to be in charge next season?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm behind him.

Next couple of seasons are going to be pretty rough whatever happens and I reckon the kids we had out there today will make a core of our team next year.

They have potential but are young n inexperienced and whoever is the boss will have a hard job ahead.

We need to be behind them 100%

I'm behind him.

Next couple of seasons are going to be pretty rough whatever happens and I reckon the kids we had out there today will make a core of our team next year.

They have potential but are young n inexperienced and whoever is the boss will have a hard job ahead.

We need to be behind them 100%

believe it or not, Ally was actually 16 points ahead at one point.

we also managed to pump the tims 4-2 and were unlucky not to take a point from the game at parkhead.

in europe, had we not lost 2 players in the return leg against malmo, things may have been different.

if he had jelavic, lafferty and jelavic for the full season and no points deduction we would have won the league.

we also managed to pump the tims 4-2 and were unlucky not to take a point from the game at parkhead.

in europe, had we not lost 2 players in the return leg against malmo, things may have been different.

if he had jelavic, lafferty and jelavic for the full season and no points deduction we would have won the league.

I agree.

I agree.

It was a decent performance from the team today under pretty tough circumstances. A lot of first team players out and a lot of off-field matters. We didn't deserve to lose the match. Now I'm not saying he hasn't made mistakes as a manager (all managers do) but Ally deserves a proper chance, which he clearly hasn't had this year. He deserves a full season of stability and backing from new ownership.

For everything he has done for us as a player, as assistant to Walter and for the way he has acted through all this turmoil, nobody else deserves a fair crack of it more than Ally does.

I thought the Club was greater than any man? Surely the Club comes first?

An honest opinion and I don't like I saying it anymore than the others, I don't think McCoist is the man to take us forward.

It hurts me to say it because he's such an icon at our Club and someone whom I respect for what he has had to go through, not to mention him just being a decent guy. But I don't think being a manager is his gig and if it is he maybe needs time elsewere to find his feet.

he should be allowed to stay . He may of not got best results for us this season. His job has not been easy with all shit whyte is causeing. A many of manager would of walked out . So think he should be given a season with done of this shit in background.

Sorry mate. Murder in 3 games pre-season in Germany, murder in 4 Euro ties, Murder against Falkirk kids in League Cup, and since mid-November dropped 22 points from 51. Knocked out Scot Cup at home. Lost 3 in a row at home and that could be 4 next weekend.

Sorry mate. Murder in 3 games pre-season in Germany, murder in 4 Euro ties, Murder against Falkirk kids in League Cup, and since mid-November dropped 22 points from 51. Knocked out Scot Cup at home. Lost 3 in a row at home and that could be 4 next weekend.

Almost completely agree.

Depends. If we get new owners with a decent transfer kitty 12-15 mill then no I would like a clean slate.

If we get new owners with a transfer kitty 3-5 then yes he knows the playing staff better. Either way he gets my 100% backing but if you were considering pumping millions into Rangers and you were watching us at the moment would you trust him with your money???

the product has to get better.we can't have another season like this with no light at the end of the tunnel.ok we will sell season tickets this year if we get a new owner.but another year with this type of football and we'll be playing to gates of 15000 if we're lucky.we badly need a footballing structure at the club and it's beyond ally to give us this unfortunately

Shit thread and an even shittier poll.

Fuck off.

I'm behind Ally 100%

Exactly what I was thinking. He needs a bit more time. The luck with injury we've had has been horrendous. He needs to be seen with the choice of a full squad with maybe a couple of additions in the summer. After that, then we can judge.