** Union Bears display on Sunday **

dezrfc1

We have organised a full stand display in the Copland Front for Sunday's derby. We would like to ask all fans in this section to participate in this display by using the materials that will be on your seat. The design of the display is quite detailed and intricate and requires maximum participation to have the desired impact.

We got told last week that the club planned to sell small Union flags to help raise money for the RFF. We, of course, encourage fans to buy these flags but also hope the fans in Copland Front will also participate in our planned display and use the materials laid out for them in the few minutes running up to kick off AND to welcome the teams on to the pitch.

If the participation is high enough and the display works you won't be disappointed with the outcome.

Union Bears, No Surrender.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of a heads up of what this might be? I sit at GF7 so will look forward to seeing the display, sure everyone will hold the display up with price and sing like a mutha!!!

You guys do a TERRIFIC job so I hope its a message that tells them to sit the fuck doon and we dont walk away.

Your title is tainted but you wont win the tainted title today....

Any chance of a heads up of what this might be? I sit at GF7 so will look forward to seeing the display, sure everyone will hold the display up with price and sing like a mutha!!!

You guys do a TERRIFIC job so I hope its a message that tells them to sit the fuck doon and we dont walk away.

Your title is tainted but you wont win the tainted title today....

Nae chance. Only group members and stuff will know.

Nae chance. Only group members and stuff will know.

I feel un important now......

I want to help out next time and yes I will drive all the way from Aberdeen :-)

Hope you get some good pics on here afterwards, as I will be participating from my seat in Copland front.

Hope "the materials" don't involve anything complicated. :lol:

I'm sure there will be a few members on here who will get good pics from the Broomloan (tu)