This week

gsa

In my opinion we are being dragged towards liquidation. Despite the fantastic efforts by fans, players, former players and managers it would seem the administrators and Craig Whyte would prefer the unthinkable happen.

We all have to make them realise we will not let our club lose 140 years of history to suit them. If we have to start in the third division so be it. We will still be Rangers. Imo we should be very vocal in letting Duff and Phelps know we want the club sold asap. Even if the Blue Knights are not the saviours we dreamt of they will at least keep us going and preserve the history and tradition of the club. When the tax case is solved someone else might come in.

I feel the Old Firm and legends games have been distractions that have enabled the administrators to tiptoe towards the finale they always wanted.

This is the most important week in Rangers history. We must keep the pressure on.

I don't want to go down the newco route and I expect the same from 99% or fans are the same.

Does anyone know if on e this is done the administrators papers will become public afterwards as they seem to be raping our club of a hefty fee while getting no where apart from slashing the players wages and putting, if believed in some papers, ridiculous clauses.

I don't want to go down the newco route and I expect the same from 99% or fans are the same.

Does anyone know if on e this is done the administrators papers will become public afterwards as they seem to be raping our club of a hefty fee while getting no where apart from slashing the players wages and putting, if believed in some papers, ridiculous clauses.

DPA should cover it, good point.

The rumour this time last week was that we would be liquidated yesterday and this time next week the rumour will be the week after that. <cr>

The number of times i've seen stuff on websites this season saying Rangers will go under next week is ridiculous its always next week or the week after when they are proved unfounded.

As for anyone buying Rangers just to reform the club why on earth would they do that? it would cost them just as much maybe even more than it would to clear the debt right now.

First they would have to pay £20m to buy the club, then lose £30 in European money, then have to buy an entire team of players from youth to first team, we would have no shirt sponsers or commercial partners and we would have no league to play in, would be madness to buy us just to reform.

Plus i don't think walking away from the debt we have right now would be as easy as just changing the name of the company.

First they would have to pay £20m to buy the club, then lose £30 in European money, then have to buy an entire team of players from youth to first team, we would have no shirt sponsers or commercial partners and we would have no league to play in, would be madness to buy us just to reform.

Maybe C.Whyte is an agent of darkness who doesn't actually want us bought. <cr>

Unless everyone on earth contracts amnesia then no history will be lost.

Up early for mass brendan?

Fuck off cunt.

I've had many posts on here and not once been called one of them. Are Walter and Ally celtic supporters too for wanting to prevent liquidation? Prick.

(I'd be bitter too if i was located in clydebank but there is no need to go accusing everyone who posts something you have an issue with a tim)

Fuck off cunt.

I've had many posts on here and not once been called one of them. Are Walter and Ally celtic supporters too for wanting to prevent liquidation? Prick.

(I'd be bitter too if i was located in clydebank but there is no need to go accusing everyone who posts something you have an issue with a tim)

Perhaps you shouldn't have started insulting people earlier in the thread. I'm sick of the people on RM insulting each other.

The answer? We can't. This loss of history argument is peddled by Timmy, as they know it is the *ONLY* way they could ever claim to be more successful than us.

Any new company, if that is indeed the outcome, WILL be Rangers.

I disagree with you that a newco will still be the Rangers of today. If Rangers are voluntarily liquidated then thats me finished with football! If more had my stance im sure club 9 would be likely to walk away allowing the TBK's to take control.

Perhaps you shouldn't have started insulting people earlier in the thread. I'm sick of the people on RM insulting each other.

An insult is fine but accusing people of being tims is worse than an insult.

The guy has obviously seen other people on here do it and thinks it is how you respond when someone posts something you disagree with. It's pretty sad when all I was doing was trying to discuss what could happen. I would have thought we all felt the same about wishing to avoid liquidation at all costs.

Agreed. TBKs are at risk of not getting in a bid at all now, because of the knne-jerk reaction to Ticketus being involved.

I'd rather we payed our dues and played a youth team for ten years than liquidated.

Murray said: 'I'm working flat-out over the weekend to try to come to an agreement with Ticketus. I need to be in a position by Monday to firm up our bid so that it can be submitted by Wednesday. Without Ticketus, it makes a CVA solution more difficult because, if the administrators terminate the contract, they'll become the largest unsecured creditor and able to block a CVA.'

He concluded: 'That would also lead to a very messy and complicated legal process. A six-month legal battle could be disastrous for the club.'

Read more: http://www.rangers.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=528547#ixzz1qjLZROud

Don't think we should get our knickers in a twist. We've been told we are going under forever. Not entirely sure that this is gonna be the week it finally happens. Let's wait and see

I disagree, we have gone from having 5 bids on the table to liquidation being talked about again? Why?

Alright mate. Every fan I know is deperate to avoid liquidation, obviously you would rather be a facetious little prick.

He's just stating the facts. If you are desperate to believe timmy propaganda, more the fool you.

Because the media love having a story? Because we've had a good week and plenty want to bring us down?

When exactly was liquidation ever entirely off the table?

Great point - back to back wins for us is far too much for those who want to twist the knife - also deferring Timmy's jelly & ice cream celebrations once more is definitely a punishable offence!

'Here - have some more speculative bad news'!

I hope that, when we get clear of all this, that those in a position of influence remember exactly who said what....

I disagree with you that a newco will still be the Rangers of today. If Rangers are voluntarily liquidated then thats me finished with football! If more had my stance im sure club 9 would be likely to walk away allowing the TBK's to take control.

So you'll walk away and let timmy rip the piss for all eternity?

How about take whatever comes like a Rangers man, and carry on sticking it to those bhastards who want us dead?

Rangers then, Rangers now, Rangers forever. (tu)

Great point - back to back wins for us is far too much for those who want to twist the knife - also deferring Timmy's jelly & ice cream celebrations once more is definitely a punishable offence!

'Here - have some more speculative bad news'!

I hope that, when we get clear of all this, that those in a position of influence remember exactly who said what....

I'm not saying liquidation isn't going to happen. It's a fairly substantial possibility and has always been on the table. Just don't see a particular need for this thread on this day when it could have been pedalled out over the last however many months when we've been told we were gonna be in liquidation by x date.

As for a new Rangers, I'd still support them, unquestionably. As somebody said, history is history, it's not going to be wiped from people's minds. We'll always know Rangers are the most successful club in the world, a technicality won't change that.

So you'll walk away and let timmy rip the piss for all eternity?

How about take whatever comes like a Rangers man, and carry on sticking it to those bhastards who want us dead?

Rangers then, Rangers now, Rangers forever. (tu)

THIS! Well said WVB. My (and millions I'm sure) sentiments exactly. 00000042.gif

WE are The Rangers. Not some financial technicality (Albeit serious).