Info on Singaporean Bid - From Gersnet

bluepeter

I hope Frankie doesn't mind me sharing this, he's going to post some info about the Singaporean bid on Gersnet - http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?41299-Info-on-Singaporean-bid-for-club-at-8pm/page1 and Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/GersnetFB and Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/GersnetOnline

Look forward to reading this. So far, liquidation is NOT a part of this deal.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope its a strong contender should it not be involving liquidation at ANY stage.

Let's hope its a strong deal going forward and is long term rather than a few months then they forget to pay HMRC.

Let's hope, that whoever takes us over is the correct person(s) whether it be TBK or anyone else (tu)

Looking forward to this.

People behind bid acknowledge they are playing catch-up with other bidders but are extremely serious about buying the club.

Next: money is already in place to buy the club in full and meet demands of CVA. Purchase is a long term project - not quick turnaround.

@HokeyCokeyBear The guy named in media previously merely facilitated bid - apparently he will not be involved in running the club.

Frankie ‏ @GersnetOnline

Next: Nominal board of UK based (majority Scottish) business experts to be appointed. All apparently Rangers fans and have been approached.

Frankie ‏ @GersnetOnline

Next: money is already in place to buy the club in full and meet demands of CVA. Purchase is a long term project - not quick turnaround.

10m Frankie ‏ @GersnetOnline

People behind bid acknowledge they are playing catch-up with other bidders but are extremely serious about buying the club.

13m Frankie ‏ @GersnetOnline

Most importantly, despite what has been written today in the media, this bid will NOT involve Rangers being liquidated.

14m Frankie ‏ @GersnetOnline

OK then first off the following info is related to the Singaporean/Far East bid for Rangers FC. #rangersownership

(tu)

I've always preferred the sound of a foreign investor with new ideas over the likes of TBK and Kennedy and by Frankie's info (which I'm in no doubt is what he's being told) the Sinagporean bid sounds to me as the right bid for us.

Not jumping to anything just yet however.

That's good to read.

I should say, Frankie has made it clear he's not backing this bid, just sharing information he's received from someone he believes to be a reliable source within the bid. I believe him.

That's good to read.

I should say, Frankie has made it clear he's not backing this bid, just sharing information he's received from someone he believes to be a reliable source within the bid. I believe him.

Oh shit - does this mean we'll have to adopt the song 'Wok On'? :rolleyes: