Is la liga the best league in Europe?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we just agree that the EPL is far more passionate, exciting, more interesting and that La Liga is a better technical, skillful league?...

I personally prefer the EPL, but the best 2 teams in La Liga are the best 2 in the world. So Im not sure if that makes it the best league :lol:

I dont think its as simple as that. Passionte, Exciting and Interesting are quite subjective views. If you follow the Spanish league, you could argue that the Spanish league was more passionate, exciting and interesting.

Personally I prefer to watch Betis v Sporting to Wigan v Bolton. Simply because its more entertaining and better quality football. Is the Spanish league better? Hard question to answer..

english 101

http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/rhetorical-questions-question-mark.aspx

Rhetorical Questions

You’ve probably heard rhetorical questions more often than you realize. You start a sentence with a negative word when you mean something positive. So “Wasn’t that movie great?” means that you think the movie was great. It seems counterintuitive, but that’s the way English works. It’s called a rhetorical question, and it can end in either a question mark or an exclamation point, and in dialogue you can sometimes even have a speaker’s rhetorical question end in a period.

unfortunately, alan, that's game, set and fucking match!

always last to know, eh!

you know, initially it pissed me off that you only resorted to personal attacks rather than a good rationale but it's ok, i understand now, it's clear - so just forget about all that hard stuff like 'thinking' and stick with the personal attacks.

i'll just smile compassionately when i see them from now on, knowing that it's unfair and discriminating of me to expect anything more of the mentally challenged. :lol:

and you don't have to leave, alan.

don't worry, we'll help you extend your limited repertoire of personal attacks when you're stuck.

Says question mark would quash a rhetorical question.

Posts link proving otherwise.

Claims victory?

Are you Blouie winding me up or SWSL being SWSL?

I dont think its as simple as that. Passionte, Exciting and Interesting are quite subjective views. If you follow the Spanish league, you could argue that the Spanish league was more passionate, exciting and interesting.

Personally I prefer to watch Betis v Sporting to Wigan v Bolton. Simply because its more entertaining and better quality football. Is the Spanish league better? Hard question to answer..

Thanks for an actual reply :lol:

I'd agree with you there, those where my opinions of the best partts of both leagues. And yes Id rather watch the game mentioned, but overall I enjoy the EPL more.

You have got more Negative rep than positive rep, Which is why you are currently sitting on -11. :sherlock:

That is true but i also have more positive rep than you by quite a huge amount :sherlock: