Is la liga the best league in Europe?

You're both embarrassing as fuck!

How people get so wound up on the internet over really, really insignificant matters is beyond me.

Tell me how on earth i've been embarassing in this thread? :anguish:

FFS. Fed up of taking stick about my type of posts so i've came in here and wrote a big piece and wanted an actual football debate but then that whole post gets overlooked and i've got some cunt being racist towards my nationality. I've clearly done fuck all wrong in this thread. I never even started any "threats" or pish like that i just questioned if he'd say those views to an English persons face, which is when he said he's gonna jump in the motor the now. (Earlston btw Sasaaa buddy (tu). Head to Edinburgh and follow the signs for the A68)

I know i've not been the best of poster on here and a lot of the times i've chatted shit and argued for the sake of it but seriously pal, have a read through this wee argument and tell me where i'm "embarrassing as fuck"...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me how on earth i've been embarassing in this thread? :anguish:

FFS. Fed up of taking stick about my type of posts so i've came in here and wrote a big piece and wanted an actual football debate but then that whole post gets overlooked and i've got some cunt being racist towards my nationality. I've clearly done fuck all wrong in this thread. I never even started any "threats" or pish like that i just questioned if he'd say those views to an English persons face, which is when he said he's gonna jump in the motor the now. (Earlston btw Sasaaa buddy (tu). Head to Edinburgh and follow the signs for the A68)

I know i've not been the best of poster on here and a lot of the times i've chatted shit and argued for the sake of it but seriously pal, have a read through this wee argument and tell me where i'm "embarrassing as fuck"...

You are a sad man. We all know this and have seen this. You are bitter as fuck (taig like). We all know this and have seen this. You're obviously racist and just can't stand England. God Save Our Queen you rancid poor excuse of a Rangers fan. Go play tig in traffic you fuck face

How is that embarassing?

Fair enough i got a bit agitated but you go call a black guy a nigger and then you tell me if his anger is embarassing or justified.

Getting raging over the internet over something so insignificant, that's how it's embarrassing.

Please expand on your second point as I'm lost. Where is the racism?

Grow the fuck up both of you.

Jesus H Christ, absolute embarrassment.

Please as i said to the last poster, how on earth have i been an embarassment? Maybe too much insults.

I've defended racism. Nothing more.

Getting raging over the internet over something so insignificant, that's how it's embarrassing.

Please expand on your second point as I'm lost. Where is the racism?

I'm not raging and racism isn't insignificant is it?

Nothing racist stated but it's obvious and clear, not just from this thread that Sasaaa is racist towards the English and as an English guy i'm not going to tolerate it. (tu)

You may not be embarrassing yourself here Devlin, but don't you have a teardrop tattoo thing? :lol:

Thanks, even though you've ripped me later on in this post but aye i'm actually trying to be a good poster when it comes to debates rather than just winding up folk in the OT (tu)

It's called a tattoo, it's a teardrop, personal reasons, not on the face either, on my right hand. What i like to point out which i don't get ripped for is that i also have a love heart on my left hand ;):lol:

Thanks, even though you've ripped me later on in this post but aye i'm actually trying to be a good poster when it comes to debates rather than just winding up folk in the OT (tu)

It's called a tattoo, it's a teardrop, personal reasons, not on the face either, on my right hand. What i like to point out which i don't get ripped for is that i also have a love heart on my left hand ;):lol:

:matron:

Someone that disagrees with my post on page 8 actually reply here. I'm traumatized that my first post being serious has been ignored when personally i thought it was quite interesting. If i'd have called someone a fanny i'm sure i'd have had enough replies :lol:

Someone that disagrees with my post on page 8 actually reply here. I'm traumatized that my first post being serious has been ignored when personally i thought it was quite interesting. If i'd have called someone a fanny i'm sure i'd have had enough replies :lol:

aye i will, you said epl is FAR superior than la liga... (tu)

Difference is, I can back it up.

Away and fuck off (tu).

think of the self deprecation of your reply - you can back up being a smartarse :lol:

did the penny drop, yet?

you forgot to mention that you also have a history of backing off when called on your irrelevant 'one off' personal attacks that shed pseudo light on non problems.

you got no fucking balls, mate!

would you like an example of a thread that exposes you as a chicken shit - where you run away when called on your limited repertoire of personal attacks?

would you like the opportunity, now, to do as you say you do and back it up?

or is such a proposition too frightening for a deluded dumbass who thinks he's a smartarse?

needless to say i'm not holding my breath for any rationale discussion on a topic with you, instead i await your usual abbreviated personal attack which, like the coward you are, you hide behind.

oh, wait a minute, i get it!

yes, you're right!

you can back it up - you were talking about being a hypocrite, weren't you!

fuck, can't argue with that.

think of the self deprecation of your reply - you can back up being a smartarse :lol:

did the penny drop, yet?

Nice needless comma.

you forgot to mention that you also have a history of backing off when called on your irrelevant 'one off' personal attacks that shed pseudo light on non problems.

you got no fucking balls, mate!

would you like an example of a thread that exposes you as a chicken shit - where you run away when called on your limited repertoire of personal attacks?

would you like the opportunity, now, to do as you say you do and back it up?

or is such a proposition too frightening for a deluded dumbass who thinks he's a smartarse?

needless to say i'm not holding my breath for any rationale discussion on a topic with you, instead i await your usual abbreviated personal attack which, like the coward you are, you hide behind.

Rationale and rational are not the same word

oh, wait a minute, i get it!

yes, you're right!

you can back it up - you were talking about being a hypocrite, weren't you!

fuck, can't argue with that.

That should be a question mark

You're right though, mate - I'm the moron :rolleyes:

Stop using words and punctuation that you clearly struggle to grasp the concept of.

You're right though, mate - I'm the moron :rolleyes:

Stop using words and punctuation that you clearly struggle to grasp the concept of.

alan, didn't your maw tell you about playing in puddles that were too deep for you?

the 'weren't you' is fucking 'rhetorical' - which a question mark would have effectively quashed and an exclamation mark emphasizes.

now, alan, were you indeed the 'smartarse' you brag about, you would have known this, wouldn't you! (now, note the rhetoric before making an arse of yourself again. it's not a question, old chap, is it!).

Can we just agree that the EPL is far more passionate, exciting, more interesting and that La Liga is a better technical, skillful league?...

I personally prefer the EPL, but the best 2 teams in La Liga are the best 2 in the world. So Im not sure if that makes it the best league :lol:

alan, didn't your maw tell you about playing in puddles that were too deep for you?

the 'weren't you' is fucking 'rhetorical' - which a question mark would have effectively quashed and an exclamation mark emphasizes.

now, alan, were you indeed the 'smartarse' you brag about, you would have known this, wouldn't you! (now, note the rhetoric before making an arse of yourself again. it's not a question, old chap, is it!).

A question mark quashing a rhetorical question :lol:

If you can't grasp the English language there as absolutely nothing I can do to help you.

You have been defeated, please leave.

If you can't grasp the English language there as absolutely nothing I can do to help you.

You have been defeated, please leave.

english 101

http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/rhetorical-questions-question-mark.aspx

Rhetorical Questions

You’ve probably heard rhetorical questions more often than you realize. You start a sentence with a negative word when you mean something positive. So “Wasn’t that movie great?” means that you think the movie was great. It seems counterintuitive, but that’s the way English works. It’s called a rhetorical question, and it can end in either a question mark or an exclamation point, and in dialogue you can sometimes even have a speaker’s rhetorical question end in a period.

unfortunately, alan, that's game, set and fucking match!

always last to know, eh!

you know, initially it pissed me off that you only resorted to personal attacks rather than a good rationale but it's ok, i understand now, it's clear - so just forget about all that hard stuff like 'thinking' and stick with the personal attacks.

i'll just smile compassionately when i see them from now on, knowing that it's unfair and discriminating of me to expect anything more of the mentally challenged. :lol:

and you don't have to leave, alan.

don't worry, we'll help you extend your limited repertoire of personal attacks when you're stuck.

This has turned into a simply awesome thread.

I'm really enjoying it.

AC always brings the spelling and grammar argument in though which is a dull one, i still have hopes for this argument yet though (tu)