Amendments to SPL rules

Fuck these bastards, sick to my back teeth of them. Was against dropping down the leagues, but after this and let's not kid ourselves these measures are brought in to fuck us over, pure and simple.

Lets drop down from the spl...............................

The tv deal gone for all these bastards

The prospect of two home games or even three for the odd club....................gone

Just watch the bastards tumble like a pack of cards.

We would work or way back up the divisions and get a young team together that can gain experience and still play glamour friendlies and have tournaments at Ibrox, because if we find ourselves in this situation we are out of Europe for 3 years so why not fuck all these rhats up once and for all.

Just under 48k at the old crocks game.........that is equvalent of 9 home games from Scumdee Hivs and The Sheep. If they implement this I hope our new owners tell them to fuck off.

And if these plastics over in the east end do not vote against these rules with is, then we fuck them up re voting for a chance to the 11-1 scenario now in force.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's go to Division 3

(tu)

yip lets go division 3 and see how many of these clubs can survive without us. Fuck the spl its all about Rangers and i would rather see us build from division 3 than have any sort of them penalties put on us. Lets see how many clubs in the spl survive without us.

It will be really funny and ironic to see a spl club hoping to draw a 3rd division club for the cup games. :lol:

Fuck these bastards, sick to my back teeth of them. Was against dropping down the leagues, but after this and let's not kid ourselves these measures are brought in to fuck us over, pure and simple.

The prospect of two home games or even three for the odd club....................gone

We would work or way back up the divisions and get a young team together that can gain experience and still play glamour friendlies and have tournaments at Ibrox, because if we find ourselves in this situation we are out of Europe for 3 years so why not fuck all these rhats up once and for all.

Just under 48k at the old crocks game.........that is equvalent of 9 home games from Scumdee Hivs and The Sheep. If they implement this I hope our new owners tell them to fuck off.

And if these plastics over in the east end do not vote against these rules with is, then we fuck them up re voting for a chance to the 11-1 scenario now in force.

Starting to feel this way myself. It's truly disgusting how we are being treated. In what other country would one of their biggest clubs basically be hung out to dry and not given an iota of help?

Tactically, it would probably be better for us to start from the bottom. No TV money, weakened SPL (haha), less money, all clubs weaker, until we get back in there and then we will be at an advantage

Utter cunts, the lot of them

(tu)

Div 3 all the way.

Would these come into effect immediately? Do they need an 11-1 vote to go through? If we're not out of admin by the end of this season, can we be deducted 1/3 of our points from this season at the start of next?

Think it's after this season.

There's this in the statement: Resolutions 2B and 5 require the support of a minimum of 11 Clubs to be adopted; all other Resolutions require the support of a minimum of 8 Clubs to be adopted.

My last remnants of hope for The Rangers being treated equitably by the powers that be just evaporated. My respect for them died years ago.

We should leave. Let them have their ball - I'd rather build for the future and have fixtures in Lincoln, York and the likes than stand anymore of their spiteful manoeuvres against us.

For many years now I have refused to give a single penny to any other Scottish clubs - I'd encourage any others who can see the vitriol in the timing of these moves to do the same if they can.

Starting to feel this way myself. It's truly disgusting how we are being treated. In what other country would one of their biggest clubs basically be hung out to dry and not given an iota of help?

Tactically, it would probably be better for us to start from the bottom. No TV money, weakened SPL (haha), less money, all clubs weaker, until we get back in there and then we will be at an advantage

Utter cunts, the lot of them

Agree if we end up facing this, well no Europe for 3 years so let's drop down and build a foundation for the future re getting youngsters in and build from there and watch the bastards tumble one by one.

Honestly if the worst happens and the new owners of our club even dare to accept these terms by staying in a division we have no chance of winning then I'm off.

I'd rather drop down to the 3rd division where we can work our way up winning trophies and watching those bastards who tried to suffocate us when we are on a life support machine suffer.

No OF games, no biggest away support in the country for the top flight and watch the SPL crumble to fucking dust.

Never has the saying "making the rules up as they go along" been so accurate. Unreal :lol: people who don't think there is any bias within the spl have to change their minds now. Where we're these changes for Motherwell and dundee (twice). All you can do is laugh at it tbh. I would fully be in favour to drop to division 3 and play with the sfl if it came to it.

My last remnants of hope for The Rangers being treated equitably by the powers that be just evaporated. My respect for them died years ago.

We should leave. Let them have their ball - I'd rather build for the future and have fixtures in Lincoln, York and the likes than stand anymore of their spiteful manoeuvres against us.

For many years now I have refused to give a single penny to any other Scottish clubs - I'd encourage any others who can see the vitriol in the timing of these moves to do the same if they can.

Really good point re not giving them money by a boycott , People say that the team needs support, well by doing as you mention we would be giving the club our support and the players would realise this.

Well the BBC weren't long in getting their "BREAKING NEWS: Relaunched Rangers could face penalty under SPL proposals"

Not even thinking about any future insolvency events with other teams... it's always us. rolleyes.gif

And they are still running with the possibility of "liquidation" ... not giving the bidders the benefit of the doubt then wanker.gif

No other country in the world would want their biggest footballing institution to be liquidated as much at this one. anguish.gif

Agree if we end up facing this, well no Europe for 3 years so let's drop down and build a foundation for the future re getting youngsters in and build from there and watch the bastards tumble one by one.

We honestly might aswell. If we stay in SPL, we get crippled with whatever points deductions the arseholes want to give us, realistically, we cannot win the league and there is nothing (ie. no Europe) to be gained from finishing in the top 3/4. While playing there we would be gaining other clubs money with big paydays coming to Ibrox, travelling support and keeping the TV deal going.

So, in my head, we might aswell go down to the lower divisions, work our way up, experience new stadiums and places to go. In this time, the SPL will be crumbling and you'd imagine quite a few sides would go under without the TV deal. The coefficient would get inevitably fucked and the league would be weakened upon our hopeful return.

In my head, there's barely a decision to be made. Sadly, i'm pretty sure new owners wouldn't give up the SPL though

Tell them to shove their fucking SPL go to 3rd division would make no fucking difference to us, we would have no chance of winning the league, qualifying for europe and make only 25% of the money we normally earn from the league.

3 years to build a young side and watch as the fucking SPL clubs slowly die one by one without our away support to pay their bills.

If we are not out the mess, would rather we did that and really fuck them.

Agreed. I'd happily watch them struggle without a decent TV deal and home earnings vs Rangers 2/3 times a season.

If we're a newco then there wouldn't be much incentive to stay in the SPL with those sanctions - other than to share in any TV money and avoid losing certain players who aren't in it for the long haul.