Greetings From Birmingham City!

Hello Rangers Fans!

I'm BCFC Bluenose. I'm a Birmingham City Supporter and I'm a New member on this Brilliant forum. My second team is Rangers and I'm looking foward to Discussing the Mighty Gers with Rangers fans and it's a good way for me to get all the latest news on Rangers and the Fans Views.

I Like Rangers because BCFC and Rangers have a Good relationship. A lot of Birmingham fans like Glasgow Rangers and I hope a few people on here Like BCFC aswell.

I have Ginourmous respect to Rangers fans. I love the Union Bears and The Blue Order! They way you have Dealed with the Financial Situation and Craig Whyte. You have supported your team brillaintly.

I like Ibrox Stadium. It's a Beautiful stadium and the atmosphere is great. The atmosphere at Ibrox on Old Firm Derby's are Immense. It makes me proud to be a Football fan. All the Brittish flags, the singing, the chorus of 50,000 Proud Rangers fans singing 'Simply the Best' while the players walk out. It's fantastic.

My faviourate Rangers players are Steven Naismith and Kyle Lafferty!

One of the Reasons I went on this Forum is to ask Rangers fans what they thought of a Friendship between Birmingham City Football Club and Glasgow Rangers Football Club!

I think are Fans like eachother and we have had several players and managers at both club. Barry Ferguson, Alex McLeish and others.

I'm one of the people behind the idea of a Birmingham City Atmosphere Group. We are Called Forza Blues!

Heres our website if you want to find out more about us.

http://forzabluesbcfc.webs.com/

We will be just like the Blue Order and the Union Bears and I was wandering what you would think about Forza Blues becoming Friends with the Union Bears. We could Have Scarf Swaps, show friendship though banners, stickers, arrange friendlies and occasionally attend eachothers games for extra support.

What do you think about that?

Keep Right On!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright mate. What is your opinion on big Eck. He won you's a trophy and took yous to Europe, yet fucked off to your biggest rivals.

Hi mate. To be honest, we thank Alex McLeish for what he did at BCFC but I'm sure you would be very annoyed if Ally Mcoist went to Celtic.

We thank him but despise him at the same time, we totally despise him for leaving us by e-mail and joining the villa. For Our fiercest rivals.

This video should tell you a bit what we thank about Alex Ginger Judas Twat McLeish!

Keep Right On. Shit on The Villa!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new group. I like the idea of this though' Rangers relationships are very very unique with those who we are linked with...

I'm not entirley sure it'll kick off but i certainly wish you and your promotion push all the best. (tu)

Alright mate. What is your opinion on big Eck. He won you's a trophy and took yous to Europe, yet fucked off to your biggest rivals.

Hi mate. I suppose people thank him for what he did at BCFC but hate him for what he did with Villa but to be homest, he's made them one of the worst Teams in the Premier League so we all like to call him Undercover Bluenose Agent McLeish :-D

Keep Right On. Shit on the Villa!

Hello Rangers Fans!

I'm BCFC Bluenose. I'm a Birmingham City Supporter and I'm a New member on this Brilliant forum. My second team is Rangers and I'm looking foward to Discussing the Mighty Gers with Rangers fans and it's a good way for me to get all the latest news on Rangers and the Fans Views.

I Like Rangers because BCFC and Rangers have a Good relationship. A lot of Birmingham fans like Glasgow Rangers and I hope a few people on here Like BCFC aswell.

I have Ginourmous respect to Rangers fans. I love the Union Bears and The Blue Order! They way you have Dealed with the Financial Situation and Craig Whyte. You have supported your team brillaintly.

I like Ibrox Stadium. It's a Beautiful stadium and the atmosphere is great. The atmosphere at Ibrox on Old Firm Derby's are Immense. It makes me proud to be a Football fan. All the Brittish flags, the singing, the chorus of 50,000 Proud Rangers fans singing 'Simply the Best' while the players walk out. It's fantastic.

One of the Reasons I went on this Forum is to ask Rangers fans what they thought of a Friendship between Birmingham City Football Club and Glasgow Rangers Football Club!

I think are Fans like eachother and we have had several players and managers at both club. Barry Ferguson, Alex McLeish and others.

I'm one of the people behind the idea of a Birmingham City Atmosphere Group. We are Called Forza Blues!

We will be just like the Blue Order and the Union Bears and I was wandering what you would think about Forza Blues becoming Friends with the Union Bears. We could Have Scarf Swaps, show friendship though banners, stickers, arrange friendlies and occasionally attend eachothers games for extra support.

Keep Right On!

Heres a better question for you mate, with regards to the so called "Old Firm" joining English football:

How would fans in your City, of both Villa and the Blues, feel about the prospect of IRA songs being sung on 4 occasions a season (at least)?

Hello Rangers Fans!

Keep Right On!

:huh: