Besides a Rangers game

The only games i've been to that aren't Rangers are all Bradford games, pre season friendly's anaw :lol:

All goalless anaw..

The best would be against Aberscum in some really pish cup, they won on pens but it's still the best game coz i got to see a goal.

no been to many games that havnt involved Rangers, been to a few Scotland games and a couple of St Mirren games

atmosphere at the Renfrewshire derby games are quite decent even if the fitba is pish

most enjoyable game ive been to though is a Viktoria Zizkov vs Sparta Prague game a few years ago, flight was delayed so it was a mad dash from airport to hotel to dump bags then get to the game,, game itself wasnt great, think Sparta won 2-1 but we were sat in the home end in the pishin rain drinking 50p pints of lager surrounded by about 40 Zizkov fans with drums and flares being led in their singing by some mad long haired maniac with a loud speaker hahaha,,, great night

one of my mates was at the Barca vs Valencia game a few years ago when Rivaldo scored an over head kick in the last minute to secure qualification for the champions league,, (think he got a hat-trick, was it 3-2 or 4-3??)

always been a bit jealous of that one

The only games i've been to that aren't Rangers are all Bradford games, pre season friendly's anaw :lol:

All goalless anaw..

The best would be against Aberscum in some really pish cup, they won on pens but it's still the best game coz i got to see a goal.

How come Bradford?

My uncle is a Bantams fan and i used to go to England in the summer and he'd sometimes take me to games (tu)

They're pish.

Haha!

They are now!

Had an interesting experience last time I went - got caught in the fire!

Not been back!

Motherwell 3 Partick Thistle 0

Was about 10 at the time and me and my 2 mates got free tickets from school.

Chelsea 2 Wigan 1, wasn't a great game, it was just more the experience that was great.

We should have won that :anguish:

I was a big Scotland fan but seeing Maradona for the first time at Hampden he was 17 or something

Alan Hansen & Craig Levein in defence had no chance against Argentina 1978

after they won the world cup.

He was like a wee bull but with usain bolts speed and I was in awe

never seen or heard of him before what a player

genius.:praise:

I was a big Scotland fan but seeing Maradona for the first time at Hampden he was 17 or something

Alan Hansen & Craig Levein in defence had no chance against Argentina 1978

after they won the world cup.

He was like a wee bull but with usain bolts speed and I was in awe

never seen or heard of him before what a player

genius.:praise:

Spot on mate,fkn mesmerising and 17.

My big claim to fame,came home and told my older brothers ive just seen the best footballer ever :praise:

Spot on mate,fkn mesmerising and 17.

My big claim to fame,came home and told my older brothers ive just seen the best footballer ever :praise:

Its hard to get excited about football at times but for one day I couldnt care less if we got hammered

I just wanted him to get the ball and play how football should be played .

And for al the premier league divers and other so called greats out there

Maradona didnt need to dive he was too strong and too good to even need to do it .:h34rt:

Its hard to get excited about football at times but for one day I couldnt care less if we got hammered

I just wanted him to get the ball and play how football should be played .

And for al the premier league divers and other so called greats out there

Maradona didnt need to dive he was too strong and too good to even need to do it .:h34rt:

and he got booted all over the place,but his balance and low sense of gravity got him through,a fantastic player and like you just wanted him to have the ball at all times,its just a pity he will be remembered for his off-field antics at the end of his career,for all you younger fans just google him at his peak,unstoppable.

No one has come near him for sheer wizardry and i doubt anyone will.