Besides a Rangers game

Scotland 1 - 0 Holland

or

Morton 3 - 1 Kilmarnock, went with my cousin and it was unreal. Naismith still with Killie and Morton were in the 2nd Division.

Wasn't there, but I remember it well.

Templeman scored for Morton?

As for answering the OP:

Wigan 1-2 Spurs was a decent game earlier in the season, but I haven't been to many other football games that haven't involved Rangers <cr>

Wasn't there, but I remember it well.

Templeman scored for Morton?

As for answering the OP:

Wigan 1-2 Spurs was a decent game earlier in the season, but I haven't been to many other football games that haven't involved Rangers <cr>

Scored twice iirc, one was definitely that cracking volley.

Scotland 3 Ukraine 1.

I was at the France game, but the performance against Ukraine was amazing. Still can't believe we didn't qualify.

Was at that one too - Jig scored a goal of such high quality that I had to ask who'd scored it!

For sheer fun the day in 1977 when we went to Wembley broke the crossbar and stole the turf......

Got stopped by the Old Bill taking a bopttle of vodka into the game. Was asked to deposit in the bin or consume the contents. I offered to consume the contents, plod knew I was serious and let me take the bottle in with me............

A great day out.......

Life was more relaxed back then......... :praise:

West ham at Old Trafford in 2007 when tevez scored in a 1 nil win keeping West ham in the EPL, Man United lifted the league trophy that day aswell, What a fucking day that was man!

We will follow the west ham over land & sea, We will follow the west ham on to victory.