New Rangers home kit revealed

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell them direct & let JJB fuckin take us to court!! :D

This would be a great money spinner, hate to see JJB making money but not us!! Another Murray disaster!!!

JJB pay us a guaranteed £3m per year. No overheads or anything for us to pay. To be fair to SDM, getting £18m up front plus £30m over 10 years was the equivalent of £6m a year. That is a good deal. The problem with JJB is they are hopeless at promoting our merchandise. If sales exceed certain targets, our £3m is increased. I don't know what the targets are as that was never released. I confess that I miss our own shops but it was a financial deal which was really good.

Aha the whole SFA thing was a rouse so we would be surprised when the new kit came out! :craphead:

Haha, we're not actually in Administration, Craig Whyte is a good Chairman (going to plow millions into the club) the SFA members have Rangers tattoo's and the 10 point deduction was just to lure the tims in to a false sense of security ALL because the new kit is going to be unveiled and it's going to be the best one ever. They needed a smokescreen!

Well played everyone.

JJB pay us a guaranteed £3m per year. No overheads or anything for us to pay. To be fair to SDM, getting £18m up front plus £30m over 10 years was the equivalent of £6m a year. That is a good deal. The problem with JJB is they are hopeless at promoting our merchandise. If sales exceed certain targets, our £3m is increased. I don't know what the targets are as that was never released. I confess that I miss our own shops but it was a financial deal which was really good.

Ah, right mate....I stand corrected. I thought they had just given us a lump sum! (tu)

http://www.tv.rangers.co.uk/articles/20120425/exclusive-kit-launch-tomorrow_2254024_2749166

THE FANTASTIC new Rangers home kit is being launched tomorrow - and you can see it first on RangersTV.

Fans all over the world are going to love new strip which has the very essence of the club at its heart and will undoubtedly be a massive seller.

We don't want to give away anything right now, but safe to say the great traditions of this fantastic club have been adhered to.

As ever a lot of thought has been put into the kit design and the fans input has been instrumental.

We're confident that it's going to be a smash hit - and you can see it first only on RangersTV from 11am.

We've got a special unveiling feature that's not to be missed.

We'll also give you the vital pre-order and on-sale details from our partners JJB Sports.

So sign up now at RangersTV to get the first look at the new 2012/13 Rangers home strip.

Edit: Didn't see the other thread, my bad (tu)

If anyone can find a template like the 1972 strip I'll do my best to show what it looks like.(What I've been told from a good source it looks like. :D) Or one of they kit creator things.

See my attempt above and tell me what to change.

the umbro deal runs out in 2013. would love adidas back though!

There is a good chance it will be Adidas.

It won't be Nike cos tims have got them, so unless we end up with a shitey make then im pretty sure it will be Adidas.

No matter what state we are in by then, Adidas know that we will always sell shit loads of strips and training gear.

I remember reading that behind man u, we sell more strips than anyone else in the British isles, can anyone confirm that??

I mean strips actually sold in Britain