Panel and SFA members threatened?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've no idea whether threats have been made, but if they have then my money is on the mhanks - they have plenty of form for this.

For Regan to think that names could be kept secret in this internet day and age is bonkers.

And for panel members to think that their corrupt and biased punishments on Rangers would be meekly accepted by the supporters is every bit as bonkers.

FWIW and TKPOMB*, no threats to the panel members should be made.

(*To keep plod off my back)

IF these threats have been made it again highlights to me how quickly the police and media are to get involved when allegedly our fans are involved......I have yet to see arrests over continued death threats to Willie Collum IF there are people making threats it is of no use to us as we know we will demonised for this

IF these threats have been made it again highlights to me how quickly the police and media are to get involved when allegedly our fans are involved......I have yet to see arrests over continued death threats to Willie Collum IF there are people making threats it is of no use to us as we know we will demonised for this

There is always the guy who's not long out the pokey for racially abusing Edu, Bartley & Aliko on Twitter! (tu)

Well I guess Scotland tonight will be a rage filler, getting absolutely sick to the back teeth of journos and failed journos and asswipes putting the boot in at every turn, this derby will end up cancelled at this rate

There is always the guy who's not long out the pokey for racially abusing Edu, Bartley & Aliko on Twitter! (tu)

Fair point mate,jn no way condoning if the threats are real but that twitter incident is an isolated incident, as ive said Collum has had it a few times and Supers skin has been getting dogs abuse

Empty threats by empty-headed people.

As my old man always told me - don't worry about the loudmouth individual at the front of the crowd shouting his mouth off about what he's gonna' do to you - it's the wee guy at the back saying nothing you watch for.

I'm saying fuck all.....but thinking plenty. :rolleyes:

These alleged threats will probably destroy any chance of the appeal against the panels decision being successful - if the penalties were reduced it would look like the SFA were giving in to the threat of violence and there is no way they will want any suggestion of that.

Fair point mate,jn no way condoning if the threats are real but that twitter incident is an isolated incident, as ive said Collum has had it a few times and Supers skin has been getting dogs abuse

No worries. I wasn't actually sure if you had seen that incident or not. Personally I'm unaware of the threats made to Collum, but has he reported them? There's quite a few folk been banged up for comments on Twitter. The guy who abused Muamba also currently doing time is another that springs to mind! (tu)

Edit: Sorry....I thought you meant that they were on Twitter....were they?