Leeds_Bear

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

link

This offer we consider to be substantial and is conditional on a CVA being approved by the creditors, and Mr Whyte’s shares being acquired

link2

We hope this is accepted so we may proceed with due diligence forthwith and make a start to the task of re-building Rangers FC of 1872

Saying all the right things anyway. Will it happen?

link

This offer we consider to be substantial and is conditional on a CVA being approved by the creditors, and Mr Whyte’s shares being acquired

link2

We hope this is accepted so we may proceed with due diligence forthwith and make a start to the task of re-building Rangers FC of 1872

Saying all the right things anyway. Will it happen?

Hardly unconditional. :(

Don't want to put a dampener on things guys but don't think we should get too happy with this deal on the table just yet.

All hinges on attaining an agreed cva with the creditors and whyte playing ball with his shares.

Sounds a wee bit like i am buying a Ferrari tomorrow subject to winning the lottery does it not.

We have still got a waiting game ahead for us and looks like it's going to be for a while :angry:

Sorry but thats how I read it, someone tell me its different PLEASE.