TBK's have left the building

It wouldn't really have worked though would it? Even more so if they were beginning the share issue at £1000.

Unless Brian Kennedy was changing things slightly I don't see how. I haven't ever thought TBK would do it, or BK, they have been stubborn throughout the process. Can't say I've ever really wanted TBK either.

Anyway, 1 down 3 remaining.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Accoring to D&P the Blue Knights were the "fourth bid".. the outside bet.

No dramas.

Unless...... they were talking pish about the other three bids! which i wouldnt put past them!

Maybe, just maybe there's bids on the table and Whyte is hardly going to go for Paul Murray.

Is BK bid separate to TBK bid, thought he was in with them ?? Or is BK still bidding..

there's no other bidders, this is a dupe created by duke and duke just to up the price, TBK couldn't afford that price (mind you the stupid time wasting cunts have no cash) and now pulled out.

Mark dingwall or better known as fat cunt, aye yer TBK is the clubs saviors doh

Brian Kennedy Press Conference today

Must be throwing Toys out the Pram time.

He'll torch Duff and Duffer but the bottom line is him and the Knight's have come up short.... AGAIN !

there's no other bidders, this is a dupe created by duke and duke just to up the price, TBK couldn't afford that price (mind you the stupid time wasting cunts have no cash) and now pulled out.

Mark dingwall or better known as fat cunt, aye yer TBK is the clubs saviors doh

could not agree more

Is BK bid separate to TBK bid, thought he was in with them ?? Or is BK still bidding..

I think, albeit its just a guess, Kennedy is with the BK's and on his own. Two bids, so to speak.

He's called a press conference for later so we'll find out more. I'm guessing the press conference is to call Duff and Duffer a bunch of time-wasting pricks.

I think.

It looks like we need admin to do a fair bid of merging on all TBK topics!

I wish people would bloody look first before posting another similar topic! :rolleyes:

I think, albeit its just a guess, Kennedy is with the BK's and on his own. Two bids, so to speak.

He's called a press conference for later so we'll find out more. I'm guessing the press conference is to call Duff and Duffer a bunch of time-wasting pricks.

I think.

(tu)

to be honest im fairly pleased where was paul murray in the 3 years it was up for sale knowing full well that the ship was sinking do we really want this person whom along with david murray and alistair johnston sat tight lipped for years about what was going on at our club? kennedy i have no problem with! why now paul murray?

I tend to side with the view that the administrators are ultimately held to account by the creditors. If this ends up in liquidation with nothing left to show for it, they'll be up before the court to explain why.

I can't wait for this nightmare to end, maybe I'll wake up in the shower....