Takeover Agreed - Official Website

bede

So, the CVA has been agreed has it? Lafferty and Davis (it seems) are for the off. Another two are...cough...on extended leave. 3rd division is a certainty with this shyster Green. All who disagree are wallopers imo...

You sound gutted.

How strange. :craphead:

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to the press conference from earlier, if they are what they claim then we will be well placed. Dont know how secure mccoist will be though or any manager for that matter as they will need to get to the CL each year to retain their job!

If we dont make CL then players will be sold and management changed im sure, although he doesnt specifically say that.

The only fishy thing is he isn't here long term, just short term to "Stabalise" what does he gain out of that? He's hardly a Rangers fan, it will be business first of course

Unless he wants to clear the debts and sell us on for a tidy profit? I have no idea, let's ask Salim

:Kerkar:

So, the CVA has been agreed has it? Lafferty and Davis (it seems) are for the off. Another two are...cough...on extended leave. 3rd division is a certainty with this shyster Green. All who disagree are wallopers imo...

You sir, can lick my balls.

Some players may have to leave. Some might stay. We don't know what the hell's going to happen and neither do you. I hope you come on here and admit your mistake if you're wrong cause I know for sure you'll be on crowing like a prick if you're right.

I will reserve my own judgement until I see what the consortium actually does, rather than spouting shite.

You sir, can lick my balls.

Some players may have to leave. Some might stay. We don't know what the hell's going to happen and neither do you. I hope you come on here and admit your mistake if you're wrong cause I know for sure you'll be on crowing like a prick if you're right.

I will reserve my own judgement until I see what the consortium actually does, rather than spouting shite.

I'm guessing he won't :pipe:

Away back to Kiddie Fiddle Street you mhanky taig fuck.

All who disagree are wallopers :lol:

Keep telling yourself that, timmy. Maybe one day you'll even believe it yourself.

Since a few people are private messaging me in regards to what i said about Lewis,Levy,Marlborough and Soros a few months back ill just explain what I was doing and a little in sight to where I got the information.

I can speak a little more openly about it now the deal is done. It is Mr Lewis that is the behind the scenes backer (in fact it was Vivian Lewis who put the deal together). My company was charged with the task of investigating other bidders,current owner,past employees fans reaction etc etc. All part of big company due diligence. Where the leaks are coming from could be anywhere now as there have been 100's of people dealing with this and other venture's. I can tell you I was way down the food chain in regards to information but where it came from I knew it was 100% accurate.I kept my mouth shut for months as I knew it was giving some bears a sore head and wasnt my intention. Im so pleased were going to be better than ok now.Why did I do this you may ask? Simple I love my club and our supporters even then ones that had a dig at me,were all passionate and love Rangers.Anyway back to the game.WATP

Since a few people are private messaging me in regards to what i said about Lewis,Levy,Marlborough and Soros a few months back ill just explain what I was doing and a little in sight to where I got the information.

I can speak a little more openly about it now the deal is done. It is Mr Lewis that is the behind the scenes backer (in fact it was Vivian Lewis who put the deal together). My company was charged with the task of investigating other bidders,current owner,past employees fans reaction etc etc. All part of big company due diligence. Where the leaks are coming from could be anywhere now as there have been 100's of people dealing with this and other venture's. I can tell you I was way down the food chain in regards to information but where it came from I knew it was 100% accurate.I kept my mouth shut for months as I knew it was giving some bears a sore head and wasnt my intention. Im so pleased were going to be better than ok now.Why did I do this you may ask? Simple I love my club and our supporters even then ones that had a dig at me,were all passionate and love Rangers.Anyway back to the game.WATP

Not sure if im getting what your saying here. Are you trying to say that these people are behind the Greeen consortium????,, I remember you saying before that your people was an american based group. There has NOT been any mention from Mr Green about ANY backing in his group from the States

I never once said they were american,these guys end up all over the planet with there business dealings.. Join the dots and follow the money trail. Start with Joe Lewis tavistock,easy to do through Wikipedia and google. It is even on Rangers media home page that Lewis is involved.Green is the front man with previous football experience just as levy is at spurs and formerly Rangers.

I'm not taking a dig in anyway, simply asking ... If the Consortium have so much money, then why are they saying that if the £3.5million + Money owed to the club + Something else which make up the CVA, is not accepted ... then it will be a Newco.

12m Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

CG: "We will provide honest and straight answers to all questions."

Aside from the fact that our survival is now almost completely guaranteed, and all of the other points which, in my opinion, show that this guy is saying all the right things, and can hopefully reinforce them with his actions. But I have quoted the most frustrating point and most understated tweet for me, the one thing any good club needs to stay as one with the fans.

It is frustrating, because in out previous era, this may have been what caused or at the very least, contributed to our problem, however, Green stating this, has very much filled me with confidence, lets hope he does what he has stated! :)