Manchester City

Yeah it's good to see united lose out, but what does it mean for football in the long run? Is it good to see money winning football?

This is it United's owners have taken half a billion out and City's have put a billion in and that is what has decided the league today

But united bought Young Smalling Jones De Gea for this season. That's close to 80 mil, no? I think the problem people have with city is the short period of time they have spent the money in! IMO.

I think the difference is the money United have has been earned by footballing means where as a rich family has just came along and given City theirs

Imagine that was a finish to a Rangers game i'd be having about 10 heart attacks :craphead:

I nearly did then & the closest connection I've got is being there for the UEFA cup final & my lad's best mate is a Citeh fan!

Was as bad as watching us!

This is it United's owners have taken half a billion out and City's have put a billion in and that is what has decided the league today

It's terrible that that amount of money is being banded around in football at all. I can't wait until they all go tits up from all the debt they'll owe.