"King" Kenny leaves Liverpool?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some guy just messaged me on Twitter saying he's about to be announced as director of football here :lol:

I have a nasty feeling it may be true, but I hope hot.

Leggo was alluding to a Scot being involved in the Green consortium who has connections to Paul Stretford - could be Kenny, he had shares in his company previously.

Not suprised at all that this has happened it was the rite thing to do IMO..now time to shift some bad bad players maybe to gers, tax free? :)

You can keep Charlie Adam, he's the only one laughing. Well him and us.

Deluded fuckers.

Therein lies the problem. Liverpool is unlikely to attract a manager that can easily be sold to the fans, meaning the new guy, whoever it may be, starts off on a hiding to nothing. I don't think the fans realise how far the club has fallen. And it isn't entirely down to the previous American owners. The rot set in while David Moores was still in charge. I used to know a few people in the Liverpool area and they said he was only running Liverpool to keep him out of the other family businesses.

Why would Redknapp leave Spurs for Liverpool :S

It was leaked a week or do ago that Dalglish was moving upstairs and Martinez was being hired.

Would lOve to see him or Rodgers get it.